3800 What's your goal this season?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'll get it started...

This season, I set the bar high for myself.
I plan on running 12.50's (consistantly) on street tire, stock trans, 1.9's, PEM's, IC.
It may or may not happen at MGM, it'll be hard to get good times the first race of the year, especially since I'm experimenting with some suspension stuff. It will happen this season though.

By next year I will be in the 11's on the same basic set-up, but with trans work.

The only way to acheive a goal is to set one. Anyone else want to share?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
12s on street tires.................hopefull fix my ICCU and tune my damm car out so I can gain a few tenths and not pop a piston or headgasket. :(

Also, not to break my tranny......for the third time in a couple thousand miles........... :(

GM unit=92k miles :)
Intense unit= 750 miles :(
Intene re-rebuilt unit-?? :blink:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Mar 24 2005, 03:54 PM
Sell my car for either a stickshift hybrid, audi awd a4/a6/tt, or a nice car...

And maybe improve upon my 14.3, which won't happen.  I can't justify spending any more money into this car...anyone wanna help with a demod sale?  Free GT2 cam if you do...
[snapback]76801[/snapback]​

*Cough* some GT owners have gotten faster by taking a certain part off *cough*

If you really wanna demod, Ill help ya. :D

14.5 is my goal by the end of this season. Then I wanna say its done. Since by January the latest I will hold the title to my car in my hand. So Ill be saving up for something else and just run the GP into the ground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info