3800 Blown Trans

Wickedgtp

Dec 16, 2008
Friday after work i go out to my car start it up throw it in drive and i dont move.. so i drop it in to 3... dont move throw in 2 and 1 and i can move slowly so at this point im going nuts i got it home had it towed got it rebuilt and now it runs great the thing that drives me nuts is that it never gave me any warning signs it wasnt slipping or acting any diffrently then normal i guess i grinded all the teeth off of some shaft or something i forgot what they told me n e ways im glad to have it back but wish i could have got a better trans in it oh well at least it moves now

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by Wickedgtp@Mar 22 2005, 09:01 PM
Friday after work i go out to my car start it up throw it in drive and i dont move..  so i drop it in to 3...  dont move  throw in 2 and 1 and i can move  slowly  so at this point im going nuts  i got it home had it towed got it rebuilt  and now it runs great    the thing that drives me nuts is that it never gave me any warning signs  it wasnt slipping or acting any diffrently then normal  i guess i grinded all the teeth off of some shaft or something  i forgot what they told me  n e ways im glad to have it back  but wish i could have got a better trans in it  oh well at least it moves now
[snapback]76436[/snapback]​

:huh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list