3800 Poker night again............

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
There has been a request that we do a poker night this saturday! Bumpin is coming in this weekend and wants to get together for poker. So, we have nothing goin on this Saturday so we are doing it. The buy in this time is going to be $30 bucks. Same as before BYOB and snacks of course....LOL! Same time, can come anytime around 7ish and start 8:30ish. Let me know who can come.

1925 Tall Oaks Dr. #3708
Aurora 60505

P.S.

I am not drinking at this one :lolsign:

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
If you guys want to, we can make it a little earlier start time. Know some people have to get up in the morning or early afternoon to go to family parties. Let me know what you guys think. We could make the start time 7pm instead. Then people can start coming around 5 or 6. Up to you guys. Also if you want we could all chip in and get some pizza's or something. Or BBQ if I have gas left in the tank! lol.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Mike K+Mar 23 2005, 09:46 AM-->
If I don't show up you can call me Stacey...  B)
[snapback]76489[/snapback]​
[/b]
poor stacey gettign picked on :D LOL

<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Mar 23 2005, 02:24 PM
If you guys want to, we can make it a little earlier start time.  Know some people have to get up in the morning or early afternoon to go to family parties.  Let me know what you guys think. We could make the start time 7pm instead.  Then people can start coming around 5 or 6.  Up to you guys.  Also if you want we could all chip in and get some pizza's or something.  Or BBQ if I have gas left in the tank! lol.
[snapback]76524[/snapback]​
whichever works best for you guys and the majority is cool with me, I don't think I have to be to my parents house til around 1:00 pm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info