3800 Experiences with JK Pontiac or Village Pontiac?

JOHNS98GTP

Mar 16, 2008
I usually take my car to Village Pontiac in Naperville whenever something breaks but i never really liked the guys there. big attitudes and basically they all look like scum. Im pretty sure whenever i take my car there and they are done working on it, something else is fucked up that wasnt fucked before i took it in. I need an alignment done, oil change, and LOW COOLANT light checked out. (pretty sure its just a bad sensor) but i really don't want to take it to Village. Im thinking about JK Pontiac. Anyone have any experiences with either dealership?

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
is that the one in Downers Grove off Ogden...? if so thats where i took my car for some service back in 2003/2004 and they seemed pretty decent and covered everything under warranty, well after I had to tell them I had a TSB out on my tires.. and got those replaced. But they seem nice and co-operative! Good Luck :)

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Yeah I take my car to Bill Kay Pontiac formely (JK) all the time and talk with Service Mgr Jim cool guy and he Drives a White GTX with the dual blue stripes. We always Talking Sh@! about mods hes there mon-fri 7am-5pm. If the repairs seem high always ask him is that the best prices they can do. Most likely he'll cut you a break. The women in there her name is Bonnie that may require some work.

Lee
Silvermist GTP

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I dealt once with village. it was with a salesman, but I swore not to go back after that experience.

i bought my GTP from Haggerty on Roosevelt rd in wheaton. The service department was ok, but i wasnt really comfortable with them when it was all over.

frankly, if you are doing this OFF of warrantee I would take it to maximum automotive in naperthrill. they have always treated me well, and have never taken me for run. They are located in the little auto complex right across the street from village pontiac. If you are interested.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info