3800 It's official....I'm out of here!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I put in for transfer on wednesday. Moving to Raligh North Carloina in July or late June. I won't get to go as a manager though but we are setting up interviews for that postion. Its a great store same size as the one I'm at now but with higher sales. I'll actually be closer to CarMax than my wife to her work and shes the one we are moving for.
We have already listed the house and sold it in 12 hours...nice.
Starting to look for homes out there. Very big houses for the same price, maybe I can get a real garage?....lol
They will ship two vehicles for me so I will probably have the TA and the T-Bird shipped. Might try selling them though once it warms up. I'll probably sell my van, 125k on a 98 and just buy something out there. Havn't decided on the GP yet. I have my eye on another so may sell mine and buy it if I can get a price from him.... So far I havn't cared for any GP clubs out that way which will suck.
It was 69 out there today by the way!!!!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Well spent the week in Raleigh. Looked at a ton of houses and finally purchased one. 5 bedroom, inlaw, 3 acres, walkin attic. Which could be framed and turned into another bedroom. The parking pad is big enough I figure I can get 5-7 cars parked without having to move for any to get out. I may put another garage there. They use rooms called bonus rooms, basicaly its the whole room above the garage so that will be the new bar, it has stairs from the garage and in the house both. Has a deck with a screened in porch and above the porch is another deck that you get to through the master bedroom. Master bath has a walk in shower,large tub, seperate room for the toilet and a large walk in closet. My wife thinks its big enough that I might even get a shelf..........lol Got them down almost 30k from what they where asking. The 3 acres arn't buildable, most of it is a large wooded rivine. But if you walk the rivine for about 10 minutes you come to a finger of a large lake. Already thinking of a boat. I thought they said the lake was 25000 acres. The neighborhood also has a club with a pool and tennis courts.
Drove to Wilmington one day, takes like 2 1/2 hours and your at the ocean.
No GP'S !!!!!!!!!! I saw one gtp the whole time, that sucks.
Stopped by CarMax, its about 10 minutes from the house, my wife is maybe 15 away from her work so thats cool. Plus the speed limit is 65 the whole way.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Forgot, its about 20 minutes to Chapel Hill...UNC. Same to Duke, Same to Wake Forest and just a bit longer to NC State. 2 hours to Charlette Motor Speedway. I know there is more nascar just wasn't looking, Did see a Jeff Gordon Chevrolet dealer sign though.....lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info