3800 FS my GTP

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Would anyone like to buy my car?? I am getting a new job within the next couple of months and i need something that's 4 wheel drive. I would really hate to give up this car but i have to. I have gotten everything fixed that has needed to be fixed by the dealship. It's a 2000 4 door silver GTP. 59K on the clock, Bone stock, Fully loaded, leather heated drivers seat, moonroof, polished aluminum rims, dual climate control, oil changes have been as schedueled, within the past 6 months i have filled up supercharger oil, new plugs and wires, new air filter, all new tires, and all new brakes. The GTP badges are off cause one was falling off so i took them both off, but i still have them, and i had alfredo get me some Grand Prix GTP stickers in reflective red along the bottom of the doors. I dunno if anyone cares or not but i put red underbodies on the car also that have a switch right next to the heated seat. Also if you want i will sell my subs, amp and capaictor with the car, these things are worth close to 1,000$. I kept this car the best i could, there is a gash on the bottom of the bumper and also a small one on the trunk, but you can hardly notice them. If you go online to autotrader.com, or cars.com. there are cars with my year and milage selling inbetween 12,000-14,000, i even found one for 15,000$ I would like to get 13,500 OBO. That's how much i still owe on the car, like i said i really took care of this car, i never took it to the track or beat on it in any way.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by hueygt@Mar 19 2005, 01:48 PM
hmm gimme a week to talk it over with the folks..I might be able to take it off ur hands. not making any promises
[snapback]76172[/snapback]​

sounds good, i'm acutally ahead in my payments right now so i don't have to make another one till july 17th, and it's still got an extended warranty for another year and a half or 10,000 miles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list