3800 TOG or PEMs

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by framos242@Mar 17 2005, 02:02 PM
Since I have a GT, I was thinking about getting PEMs and I was set.  However, I know this guy who is selling brand new TOGs (standard coating).  I'm trying to talk him into selling them for around $500.  I know that I would lose low end TQ but is it a good deal???  Or should I stay with PEMs????
[snapback]75931[/snapback]​
For a GT PEMs are the way to go.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by framos242@Mar 17 2005, 02:02 PM
Since I have a GT, I was thinking about getting PEMs and I was set.  However, I know this guy who is selling brand new TOGs (standard coating).  I'm trying to talk him into selling them for around $500.  I know that I would lose low end TQ but is it a good deal???  Or should I stay with PEMs????
[snapback]75931[/snapback]​

TOGs are a complete waste of $ for a GT unless you're running a CSC. Buy the PEMs and spend the money you saved on something else :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont know. The 2 people with GTs I know that ran togs ran great times. One guy ran 14.2 with a GT1 cam. The other ran 14.6 with stock cam AND rockers. Then again, not every car reacts the same. Id say go with SLPs if you wanted headers, but standard togs cost less than SLPs along with the install kit.

Depends on what you want. If you want a quick street GT, Id go with PEMs. If you want to break records, go with togs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• framos242
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list