3800 Its done

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
no those are slp's and mike wbs intercooler's rock. today with 3.0 headers 1.9's new exhaust and intercooler, I could not help but lay into it and it spun the 18's at 3/4 throttel now I need slicks

thanks for all the help and not geting pissed for me calling like 2 times a week mike k

Brett

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I will have my power tuner tomarrow so I will check asap but I had to romp it once due to not driveing it since september, I wont drive it again till I have my dhp power tuner though.

thats a picture I took before I was I will have to see if I can find A new one.

Brett

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Mar 18 2005, 07:36 AM
I need to do a little tuning but I would say prolly by next weekend I will be out cruzing around, I want to get It to the track then I can do a in the begining of the year and an at the end of the year run.

Brett
[snapback]76046[/snapback]​

Nice! What kind of boost #s are you putting down w/the WBS IC and 3" ? I'm glad to see more GS's coming to this site.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Mar 18 2005, 08:24 AM
not shure yet I am thinking around 13.5 or 14 but have not got a chance to look over at the guage when in the throttel, maby after this weekend I will have a few numbers for you guys

Brett
[snapback]76051[/snapback]​

14 psi is alot with 3.0 pulley , something isnt right

i see 13 with my 2.7

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Im just gussing I don't rilly know I was more conserned with keeping it on the road. I will run it again and see what I am getting.

superchargedgp in the pic in your sig with the harness hooked up if so did you just extend whires or did you undoo everything and pull up as much as you could. if that is hooked up it looks bad ass, mine is kind of streched

Brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info