3800 PowrTuner orders...

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
Originally posted by jk99gtp@Mar 16 2005, 04:02 PM
Sweet!! Thanks for the update, and email update also Mike!!
[snapback]75788[/snapback]​

Im still waiting tryin to be able to purchase this mike with my gift certificates. Can this actually happen any time soon or????? Ive been tryin to get on the list for over a month now. Let me know. Thanks Jeff

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by plmrass+Mar 16 2005, 05:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jk99gtp
@Mar 16 2005, 04:02 PM
Sweet!! Thanks for the update, and email update also Mike!!
[snapback]75788[/snapback]​

Im still waiting tryin to be able to purchase this mike with my gift certificates. Can this actually happen any time soon or????? Ive been tryin to get on the list for over a month now. Let me know. Thanks Jeff
[snapback]75804[/snapback]​
[/b]
Sorry Jeff. I halted all orders until some of the backorders got taken care of. I didn't feel it was prudent to keep taking new orders when so many were on wait. I'll let you know as soon as Charles updates me on the status of what's available. I'm not sure if I'm going to be his shipping "bitch" tonight or not but if I am I'll have a better grasp on the situation.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
#1 - Had a alittle 911 "fun" at my house last night, so thats why you didn't get a call Mike K.

#2 - framos242 - I don't make much on them, and I sell them $100 cheaper than the next competitor so sorry no club discounts .... Of course if i'm sitting on a ton of them, that could change, but irght now we're backordered (and soon to be backordered again) so I don't even want to open up this can of worms.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Mar 17 2005, 12:36 PM
#1 - Had a alittle 911 "fun" at my house last night, so thats why you didn't get a call Mike K.

#2 - framos242 - I don't make much on them, and I sell them $100 cheaper than the next competitor so sorry no club discounts ....  Of course if i'm sitting on a ton of them, that could change, but irght now we're backordered (and soon to be backordered again) so I don't even want to open up this can of worms.
[snapback]75908[/snapback]​

You competitor HP? Or do you mean sales? I was thinking of getting one. This may be the wrong place to ask this/wrong person...No offense but which is better DHP or HP. Or are they pretty much the same as far as programming functions. Which one can change more functios/perameters in you PCM?

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by rob@Mar 17 2005, 02:00 PM
You competitor HP? Or do you mean sales? I was thinking of getting one. This may be the wrong place to ask this/wrong person...No offense but which is better DHP or HP. Or are they pretty much the same as far as programming functions. Which one can change more functios/perameters in you PCM?
[snapback]75927[/snapback]​

Rob,

I think its alot to do with preference.

Both products offer great functionality for tuning your PCM...

I went with the Powrtuner because of the following reasons (In no particular order):

1) Access to the Powrtuner forums -> Hands down, this is worth the price of the Powrtuner itself. The other guys on this forum know how to tune, and some REALLY great info gets shared on this forum. It's a real tight knit community, no flaming, no bashing, no stupid questions, no BS. Just straight tuning talk. Charles does an excellent job of keeping all of the demons out of the forums.

2) Access to the Powrtuner forums, part deux -> Having Charles on the forum sharing info is probably the BIGGEST thing that veered me to getting this. He knowledge of the L32/L67 is amazing, that is for sure!!!

3) When you purchase a Powrtuner, you get a DHP v1.5 file that is suited for your vehicle. This is pretty much a DHP v1.0 file, but with some Charles tweaking :ph34r: . Its a great file to start with if you do not want to work with the stock bin....

4) Access to a bugtracking system -> You can report bugs, offer opinions of what you would like to see in future versions of the software. Charles tracks each ticket, and actually implements the changes! So if there is something you do not see, ask for it, and ye might receive :D

And to tell you the truth, because of the reasons above. I would have still bought the Powrtuner if it was 499$ or even 599$ (You get the picture), its that darn good :)

Good luck with whatever package you choose to go with, the ability to program your PCM is worth the price either vendor charges. So much you can do with a PCM, it makes my mind explode :lolsign:

Thanks,

Joel

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by jk99gtp+Mar 17 2005, 03:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Mar 17 2005, 02:00 PM
[snapback]75927[/snapback]​

Rob,

I think its alot to do with preference.

Both products offer great functionality for tuning your PCM...

I went with the Powrtuner because of the following reasons (In no particular order):

1) Access to the Powrtuner forums -> Hands down, this is worth the price of the Powrtuner itself. The other guys on this forum know how to tune, and some REALLY great info gets shared on this forum. It's a real tight knit community, no flaming, no bashing, no stupid questions, no BS. Just straight tuning talk. Charles does an excellent job of keeping all of the demons out of the forums.

2) Access to the Powrtuner forums, part deux -> Having Charles on the forum sharing info is probably the BIGGEST thing that veered me to getting this. He knowledge of the L32/L67 is amazing, that is for sure!!!

3) When you purchase a Powrtuner, you get a DHP v1.5 file that is suited for your vehicle. This is pretty much a DHP v1.0 file, but with some Charles tweaking :ph34r: . Its a great file to start with if you do not want to work with the stock bin....

4) Access to a bugtracking system -> You can report bugs, offer opinions of what you would like to see in future versions of the software. Charles tracks each ticket, and actually implements the changes! So if there is something you do not see, ask for it, and ye might receive :D

And to tell you the truth, because of the reasons above. I would have still bought the Powrtuner if it was 499$ or even 599$ (You get the picture), its that darn good :)

Good luck with whatever package you choose to go with, the ability to program your PCM is worth the price either vendor charges. So much you can do with a PCM, it makes my mind explode :lolsign:

Thanks,

Joel
[snapback]75954[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks Joel. It makes alot of sense. It would be nice to have a member as a back up....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info