3800 It's Time for another poker night

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
We are having another poker night on Friday. Same time (come7ish, start at 8 or 8:30), rules, and place apply.....LOL

BYOB and Snacks. Buy in will probably be 20,25 or 30 bucks. Any questions or want to know our addy give me or hale a call, or you can check the addy from our last poker night thread :lolsign:

So far Jeff, Denise, and Paul are coming. Let me know if you can make it out.....

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Mar 13 2005, 11:06 AM
We are having another poker night on Friday.  Same time (come7ish, start at 8 or 8:30), rules, and place apply.....LOL

BYOB and Snacks. Buy in will probably be 20,25 or 30 bucks.  Any questions or want to know our addy give me or hale a call, or you can check the addy from our last poker night thread  :lolsign:

So far Jeff, Denise, and Paul are coming.  Let me know if you can make it out.....
[snapback]75348[/snapback]​

Lynn,
talk to Hale...we were going to try to set something up for an install on Fri(18th). We don't have the kids and would be willing to open up the house for a poker night.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by starrGTP+Mar 13 2005, 12:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Mar 13 2005, 11:06 AM
We are having another poker night on Friday.  Same time (come7ish, start at 8 or 8:30), rules, and place apply.....LOL

BYOB and Snacks. Buy in will probably be 20,25 or 30 bucks.  Any questions or want to know our addy give me or hale a call, or you can check the addy from our last poker night thread  :lolsign:

So far Jeff, Denise, and Paul are coming.  Let me know if you can make it out.....

Lynn,
talk to Hale...we were going to try to set something up for an install on Fri(18th). We don't have the kids and would be willing to open up the house for a poker night.
[snapback]75352[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ok that's cool Rob we can do that if you don't mind, lol. I will call him real quick and see what he says. I am sure people won't have a problem coming out to your place. Then I will repost everything. Hale didn't say anything to me about him going out there, although I haven't really talked to him or seen him in almost a week. I will let everyone know ASAP!

Oh and another thing I just remembered...if you have the poker night...is cigar smoking allowed. I am sure a few of the guys would like to now cause a few are know cigar smokers..... :lolsign: (including hale) Just so that the guys have a heads up.

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife+Mar 13 2005, 12:43 PM-->
Originally posted by starrGTP@Mar 13 2005, 12:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Mar 13 2005, 11:06 AM

Lynn,
[snapback]75352[/snapback]​

Ok that's cool Rob we can do that if you don't mind, lol. I will call him real quick and see what he says. I am sure people won't have a problem coming out to your place. Then I will repost everything. Hale didn't say anything to me about him going out there, although I haven't really talked to him or seen him in almost a week. I will let everyone know ASAP!

Oh and another thing I just remembered...if you have the poker night...is cigar smoking allowed. I am sure a few of the guys would like to now cause a few are know cigar smokers..... :lolsign: (including hale) Just so that the guys have a heads up.
[snapback]75357[/snapback]​
[/b]

Cigar smoking is allowed. Also, you can bring Harley along if you like to play with Sadie.

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Mar 13 2005, 04:29 PM
Hale said that is fine if you wanna host it.  He has two problems though with working on your car.  He doesn't know yet I guess if he has to work 12 hours on Friday and he can't get a hold of Syp to get his tools back from him.
[snapback]75365[/snapback]​
Alrighty,
Fish has to get his VT grills from Syp. I can see if Fish can pick up the tools? LOL

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Just so that people know and Rob (LOL), I am not sure if we will still have it or not at our place or at Rob's. Guess it depends on if hale has to work over. I just talked to hale on the phone and he still doesn't know if he has to work over Friday or not. If he does, then we will have the poker night here. I will hopefully know by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Sorry for the confusion. I just didn't know about hale working on the car until Rob told me about it.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Ok Guys and Gals....It looks like Hale will be working over Friday, so poker is going to be at our house (by the way I hate all this ot he is working <_< ). So about 7:30ish or so. If you wanna come earlier that is fine.

Rob, I will have Hale give you a call this week and have him set up another day with you to work on your car. You and your wife are more then welcome to come and play poker if you want to. Anyone else interested???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info