3800 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
:eek: I took my 3.2 press on off. I was half way done putting the MPS hub on..when crack.......stud on puller broke....BUT a small piece is still stuck in the SC shaft. I cannot get it out. The hub is only halfway on...so I canot run a pulley yet.

is there anyone that can help me out?? does anyone have any easy-outs??

I have very bad luck with changing pulleys.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Please be careful. I'm not trying to be one of those "you're going to blow up your motor" guys but you really don't have near the supporting mods for a 3.1. Race gas gets you by to a certain extent but you must understand that when you start dropping pulley sizes the chances for a small failure go out the window. Things tend to break in big ways.

Ask Ryan. He went down a similar path.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Don't worry, I warned Jacob not to push it. We had to use the 3.1 as something was wrong with the 3.4. At least the hub went on well enough.

Jacob, I did some looking and it seems that the 3.4 is indeed a ZZP piece. For some reason it didn't want to fit. I trust you did the same looking. I'd call ZZP first thing in the morning and have them ship a new one and worry about the one you have later. The last thing I ordered from them arrived the next day. If I don't talk to you before Wed, you and Ben be safe, have fun and bring a lot of condoms!

Goodnight all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info