3800 ANYONE NEAR ME W/ A SCANNER OR PULLEY PULLER

DeweyDodger

Feb 3, 2008
OK, in a few weeks im gunna have all my supporting mods installed for my 3.4 pulley, and i was wondering if anyone with the tool near me would be willing to put the pulley on for 25 bucks or so...also, if anyone has a scanner that would let me scan my car just to make sure it would be safe would be apprecaited...im willin to drive about an 1 to 2 hours to get this done...thx

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I would post your location so people can answer that. Also, since you are a little newer to the board, I'm not so sure many would want to whip out there tool for you right away...maybe with dinner and a movie first. You've got to take these things slow...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by alexgtp@Mar 11 2005, 10:42 AM
ron let me know I have all the backing plates..you can use..
[snapback]75105[/snapback]​
Cool, I need to swap in a couple of weeks. I want to get my crap all done by MGM next month. I still have to port the SC, make new rails, finish my alky controller, and fab up custom LCA's....wish me luck! At least everything is half-done at this point; and I should have everything I need already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info