3800 MGM

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
hey guys, yeah MGM is open to all, I will post up the info as soon as we get it. You guys should call come! I have hotel information also, one of the members gets us a group rate, we can get pretty much any room for $69 for the night, if anyone is interested let me know and I will post up the info and let the person know if you want a room

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Well I went ahead and let our travel agent (fran) know that ILGPC will be needing a few rooms. So if you guys want to stay I have them reserved it is $69+tax and thats $10 savings if you book it without us. You get your choice of:

One King bed
or
2 double beds

smoking or non-smoking its up to you.

So once all the official info is posted I will post it up here.

Ron if you want a room let me know what kinda room you want, and I will let Fran know since you sound like you had planned to go regardless.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Mar 11 2005, 02:10 PM
Ron if you want a room let me know what kinda room you want, and I will let Fran know since you sound like you had planned to go regardless.
[snapback]75163[/snapback]​
Thanks for the offer, but I'm driving up, racing, then driving back. Probably leave around 4am to come out.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
here is the info from MIGPC

It's time again for Michigan Grudge Match Spring 05 here is the information we
have so far!

Proudly sponsored by: ZZPerformance, SLP, Easy Performance, DHP, PFYC, and Stattama

April 16th
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. gates open at 8 a.m.
Mid Michigan Motorplex
Stanton, Michigan
$30 for driver pre-registration
$5 for spectator pre-registration
When paying through our on-line store you'll have to pay a small fee that PayPal charges us. You can also send check or money order to us e-mail for address.
The pre-registration is good till April 9th after that you can still register on-line but it will be the gate cost of $40 for driver and $8 for spectator.

We don't have a list of prizes yet but we promise it's going to be some great prizes we'll once again have some money raffled prizes to raise money for Make a Wish as well.

Hope to see you there again and we'll hope for great weather for a change!

We already have 13 resisted and all the hotel rooms in Edmore are sold out (there are a few close by and you can contact Fran Upton for more information at [email protected])

A couple of us are leaving the chicago area around 2pm i think friday afternoon.. not sure yet we haven't finalized things yet.. LOL

Alright, well I'm sure when you finalize the plans, you will post it on here ;) :D

If you guys leave around 2 from Chi-town, I'll have to leave around noon from Milwaukee (where I go to school), to drive with you guys. Miss 3 classes, but no biggie, right? Quite a haul, about 330 miles :blink: I'm sure It'd be worth it though :D

Keep me posted

Dave

daytona959

Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by Krobar2@Mar 30 2005, 07:58 PM
A couple of us are leaving the chicago area around 2pm i think friday afternoon.. not sure yet we haven't finalized things yet.. LOL

Alright, well I'm sure when you finalize the plans, you will post it on here ;) :D

If you guys leave around 2 from Chi-town, I'll have to leave around noon from Milwaukee (where I go to school), to drive with you guys. Miss 3 classes, but no biggie, right? Quite a haul, about 330 miles :blink: I'm sure It'd be worth it though :D

Keep me posted

Dave
[snapback]77528[/snapback]​
I planned on leaving from Milwaukee around noon also.Where do you want to meet to drive down to Chicago?
Do you guys plan on stoping to eat somewhere along the way? We always stop in Michigan City Indiana at Chili's.Or if you guys want to stop somewhere else i think that would be ok also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info