3800 What makes your heart hit with big thumps?

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Let's see, there is a phsyical reaction that begins in the brain which in turn releases chemical onto the body towards your heart. The heart responds by pumping more blood throughout your body. At the same time, the reaction causes the body to require more air. Thus, the heavier breathing. Your temp, blood pressureand anxiety go up correspondingly. In other words,

Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Mar 10 2005, 01:04 AM
its called pussy whooped !
[snapback]74799[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

Just busting your chops.
:D

F

fastcash

the cocaine is taking effect! :blink:

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Mar 10 2005, 12:31 AM
So Im curious about this.  Im sure everyone feels it, some more than other.  But when your heart does a "big" thump.  You can feel it in your entire chest.  Happens when you start having a strong emotion.....commonly sadness or jealousy.  Does anyone actually know what is happening that causes a big thump to be felt?
[snapback]74790[/snapback]​

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Dry mouth, Feeling or being sick, Loss of appetite, Upset stomach, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Shaky feeling (tremor), Sweating, Change in sex drive or function e.g. ejaculatory delay, Dizziness, Not being able to sleep, Excessive sleepiness, Indigestion. All medicines can cause allergic reactions. Serious allergic reactions are very rare. Any sudden wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling, rash or itching (especially affecting the whole body), A vague feeling of being unwell, tiredness, joint or muscle pain,

Effects associated with depression: anxiety, unable to sleep, crying, Tingling or numbness, Convulsions, Confusion, amnesia, Uncontrollable twitching, jerking or writhing movements (More likely if you already experience such effects) Mania/ hypomania, hallucinations, Abnormalities in liver function tests.

Rarely; jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas or liver, liver failure, Lower sodium content of the blood, Increase in the hormone, prolactin, which could lead to symptoms such as abnormal production of breast milk or breast enlargement, Menstrual irregularities, Skin rash and sensitivity to sunlight, Agitation, aggression, Symptoms such as dizziness, tingling, headache, anxiety and nausea may occur if Lustral treatment is stopped too quickly.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
[attachmentid=1549]Intense, euphoric feeling followed by an equally intense "crash" or depressed feeling, Heart attacks, Lung damage, Chest pains, Erratic heart beat, Brain hemorrhage, Seizure, Death, Psychosis, Paranoia, Violent behavior, Heart attacks, strokes, respiratory failure, Brain seizures, Decreased ability of body to fight infection, Violent, erratic, paranoid behavior, Hallucinations and "coke bugs" (sensation of imaginary insects crawling over the skin), Hepatitis or AIDS through shared needles, Confusion, anxiety, and depression, "Cocaine psychosis"—losing touch with reality, loss of interest in friends, family, hobbies, sports, and other activities

Cocaine may be the route to go :lolsign:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
the cocaine is taking effect!

I have never seen cocaine in real life... Also I dont think that cocaine gives any explanation to why the heart thumps. :D

internet pr0n

There is very rarely a thump "in my chest" when this occurs...... :D

Umm, I'd say its more like an aniexty attack.... They make Zoloft for that.. its very common the whole fucking world is on meds nowadays...j/k!!

Only medicine I take is advil and sinus. The rest can stuff it :p

You might be haven an orgasim..have you reached ur prime?? Young men can get a boner at anytime of the day and you may be experencing a boner

Im going to keep me and my boners to myself.....and very lucky girls.... :lol:

Girlfriend tell you she;s pregnant?

My feet would be making the thumping out the door if that happened, not my chest.....jk

Let's see, there is a phsyical reaction that begins in the brain which in turn releases chemical onto the body towards your heart. The heart responds by pumping more blood throughout your body. At the same time, the reaction causes the body to require more air. Thus, the heavier breathing. Your temp, blood pressureand anxiety go up correspondingly.

This is the only acceptable response in this entire thread....the rest of you must be banned for going off topic :p

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by OvANGLvO+Mar 10 2005, 01:10 AM-->
I think its strong emotion that turn into physical signs. And the way you described seems as it is anxiety.
[snapback]74800[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by framos242@Mar 10 2005, 09:37 AM
Let's see, there is a phsyical reaction that begins in the brain which in turn releases chemical onto the body towards your heart.  The heart responds by pumping more blood throughout your body.  At the same time, the reaction causes the body to require more air.  Thus, the heavier breathing.  Your temp, blood pressureand anxiety go up correspondingly.  In other words,

<!--QuoteBegin-burtgtp1973
@Mar 10 2005, 01:04 AM
its called pussy whooped !
[snapback]74799[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

Just busting your chops.
:D
[snapback]74852[/snapback]​

Caused by endorphins realeased into the blood. In all advents including cocaine intoxication. Also are present is adrenolin(adrenolen?) it the blood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info