3800 Whats your favorite movie quote of all time?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Thats a good one. I dont know if I have a favorite one of all time, but I can think of some funny ones that really make me laugh.

"GTA MOTHERFUCKER!!!" *as I run someone over*

"Thinking about those little burgers, its like an explosion of flavor in my mouth. Makes me wanna burn this motherfucker down" (or something like that)

"Its not about how many people I have killed. Its how I get along with the people that are still alive."

Thats about all I can think of.

F

fastcash

forgot this one: "How tall are you?...5'9". I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

and: "I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me - so don't think for once second that you can come down here and make me nervous."

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
I'm gonna throw this out there; if you like it, take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you. anchorman
It smells like Bigfoot's dick! anchorman
They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time. anchorman
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter. napoleon dynamite
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it! napoleon dynamite
You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff. napoleon dynamite

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
"I think your going to need a bigger boat"...JAWS

"May I help you?"

(Neal Page)"Yes"

"How may I help you?

(Neal page)"You can start by wiping that stupid ass smile off your rosey chicks!"
"And you can get me a car. A Fucking Dautson, Fucking Buick, Fucking Toyota. Four Fucking wheels and a seat!"

"I really dont care for the way your speaking to me"

(Neal Page)"I really dont care for the way your Fucking company left me in the middle of a fucking parking lot with keys to a fucking car that isnt fucking there! And too walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get hear and have you smile in my fucking face!"
"I want a fucking car right fucking now!

"May I see you rental agreement."

(Neal Page)"I threw it away"

Oh boy.

(Neal Page) "Oh boy what!

Your fucked.

Planes Trains and Automobiles............Doesnt much any better that this.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
"It's not a good day to be a bad guy.."

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

God, this list could go on forever with crazy one liners.... most of the ones I really like or laugh at require the visual aid with it.... ie "See you at the party Rictor!" -throws arms down elevator....-

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Colonel Jessep (Jack Nicholson):

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.
You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

~ "A Few Good Men"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info