3800 Increased line pressure + Tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Tell me... isnt it a bad for your Input shaft when you get increased line pressure from a tranny shop and and a stock input shaft?? Not even a shift kit..

But hard shifts with the Intense PCM.. plus increased line pressure from the shop.

Not to mention beating the living hell out of the car EVERYday... isnt that bad for your input shaft and will be visiting the shop again in a few days?

I was talking to this one ignorant person online about it. He just got back from the tranny shop, and got increased line pressure but a stock input shaft on a "already hard shifting PCM."

Am i mistaken or does this help the input shaft??? He sure made it seem like it was fine... i guess he knows best since he had his tranny rebuilt 2 times in under 30 k miles... sad.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
well when someone can give mr Charles address I will drive down there in less than 5 minutes. I drive my car daily..and cannot send it. I dont Beat the ever loving crap out of it everyday.....I save that for Friday and saturday. on the way to work and friends houses I barely go 5 over the speed limit. Ryan I think you are harder on your car than I am on mine.

unlike you Ryan....I dont need to go fast all the time.....with age comes responsibility.

Ryan...get off of my car, and get on yours. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list