3800 A date has been set.......

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Expect the over 21's to be guzzling beer, Hale getting in the dunk tank, then fixing the dunk tank, playing volleyball against some high schoolers, and guzzling more beer....oh and of course there's enough food to feed an army. It's a great time....make sure you bring a chair though, or you'll be sitting on the ground. :)

F

fastcash

what kind of event is this? picnic? car event? Computers? How many people will be there (est.) Ya know, i realize it says block party, but where does the whole Newburg thing come into play? is that some german wwII nazi general? or a zepplin? :)

little more info would be nice

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Newburg I believe is the street that the block party is on. It is just one big party! It is usually an all day thing. You just eat, drink, play games...etc. In our group alone there was probably 15-20 people there. I think it takes up a few blocks. There are probably hundreds of people there....but all spread out between a few blocks. John invited the club the past 3 of 4 years to go and hang out there.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Yea last year I was on my way there and me and Johnny got stuck in major traffic.. and he had to race the damn horses so we headed back to Hawthorne... and then my evening pretty much sucked.. I hope I can make it out this year!! And everyone drunk kept calling me..letting me know that I missed a good time... Man those were the dayz..heehe :D :lolsign:

TinyTam95

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Newburg is the street that John lives on and which is where the block party is held. The block party is 2 blocks long, and like everyone has stated on here, it's a bunch of people getting together and having a good time. There will be games, raffles, beer truck and FOOD!! But, like I stated once it gets closer John or myself, will post the details. I am sure it will be me though. Hee! Again, NEWBIES are welcome so no worries. I will keep reminding you all once a month, I know how busy people's lifes can get in a matter of minutes. So, I hope that this helps you all. And Denise, YOU BETTER not miss it this year......hehehe.

Tammy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info