3800 Tinted window

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
After i posted this earlier I started to think if it was actually 120$. It might be 130$

I tried to look for the reciept but for the life of me I couldnt find it :( Just give him a call and find out.

Its called Mike's Tint shop

10500 s. Avenue B
Chicago, IL
Right off the Indianapolis Blvd.
Open till 6 or 7

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by fastcash420@Mar 9 2005, 06:57 PM
peanuts^^ most joints are talking 2-300 for the rear, two back doors, and the two tiny back windows!
[snapback]74725[/snapback]​

IF mine were 130 which i think i paid :p then yours might even be a little more becasue the windows on the new body gps are smaller not a whole lot but it might make a difference on price. Anything is better than 2-300 :eek:

F

fastcash

what if i brought in my own film? i am going to call them right now, you don't even have to answer that. Thanks.

Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Mar 10 2005, 12:01 PM

IF mine were 130 which i think i paid :p  then yours might even be a little more becasue the windows on the new body gps are smaller not a whole lot but it might make a difference on price.  Anything is better than 2-300 :eek:
[snapback]74890[/snapback]​

F

fastcash

Just got quoted $90 for the rear two doors, and the rear window. If i wanted all of them tinted, $130! Great find.

do you like the tint job?
any bubbles?
any inconsistencies?
what percent did you chose?
thanks again

Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Mar 9 2005, 03:59 PM
There is a good place by me in Chicago (southeast) near Indiana Chicago Border.

I got mine done 4 door all windows for 120$.  Which is cheap compared to some places
[snapback]74693[/snapback]​

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by fastcash420+Mar 10 2005, 12:58 PM-->
Just got quoted $90 for the rear two doors, and the rear window. If i wanted all of them tinted, $130! Great find.

do you like the tint job?
any bubbles?
any inconsistencies?
what percent did you chose?
thanks again

<!--QuoteBegin-tonzcompg04
@Mar 9 2005, 03:59 PM
There is a good place by me in Chicago (southeast) near Indiana Chicago Border.

I got mine done 4 door all windows for 120$.  Which is cheap compared to some places
[snapback]74693[/snapback]​
[snapback]74898[/snapback]​
[/b]

steve, let me know if u go. I'll go get my prix done too! And probaly my Trans Am hatch as well.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
In my opinion he does a good job. Ive had 4 tint jobs done 2 from Mike and 2 From another place nearby.

This other tint shop Really close to Mikes Tint charges about the same. Ive have had work done at both places and both do good jobs. Its almost impossible to not have any bubbles on the back because of the defrost lines. But As far as the other windows Perfect! No problems at either place. GP's are pretty easy compared to some vechicles.

The only difference is that the other place will do 2 sheets on the Back window and Mikes Tint he does one sheet for the back window. I could never tell the difference. Easier to do 2 sheets than 1 is the only reason behind that. Mike got skillz i guess! It all depends on the guy doing the tint. Mike is solo and the other shop VUK's Tint has 3 guys I think.

Both Places get crazy business and have been open for MANY years. All they do is tint.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info