3800 looking for a pulley

vdan02

Jan 2, 2008
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Jan 7 2006, 11:23 AM
I have my old 3.4 that I could sell you but I live out in Rockford.
[snapback]109594[/snapback]​

rockford isnt that bad of a drive.... do you have any pics of the pully? what would you be looking to get for it? i mean i do have some expense in driving, so i wouldnt pay as much as i would for one right down the street... lol

i would like a picture of it to see if its scratched up??? ect....

what is the condition of the pully in?

Thanks,

Dan

vdan02

Jan 2, 2008
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Jan 7 2006, 04:52 PM
I have to double check with another member who p/m'ed me a little while ago and see if he's still interested in it. If he's not I'll give you all of the particulars.
[snapback]109613[/snapback]​

whats up with this pully? looking to have it shipped... i would spend more in gas driving up there to get it then to have it shipped... let me know... i would like to do this asap....

i will pay the $5 shipping that it probabaly is...

Thanks

Dan

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm sorry, they guy I had to check with came through. I do apologize for the delay but work has been a bitch and I'm in the process of preparing for a job change...

If you are able to get ahold of a press-on pulley and find your way out near the Rockford area, give me a little heads up and I'll take care of the swap for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info