3800 will this pulley work?

F

fastcash

no, but you blew your motor and you had rockers, and headers.

i know i will lose if his motor doesn't go KABOOM. But if it does i want to be the first to say i told you so.

I am not really an asshole, just trying to make jacob realize he doesn't want to run a 3.1 with his minimal mods. My mods ar in my sig

F

fastcash

yeah, but isn't it leaded?

i PRAY he doesn't blow up his motor, i hate when bad shit happens to people, hell i even got upset when you rebuilt your motor and it was STILL fucked up. i just don't think he will be able to pull this one off for more than 3 races, 110 leaded, or 117 unleaded. but, i will be running speedway 92 octane, so, we will see.

ehat do you predict i lose by 1 car, two cars...etc?

i will make a poll

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
why are you pursueing this???

I have 0kr. when you have 0kr you drop a pulley size. I want to drop it to a 3.0....but I dont know anyone with on laying around. syP's car was fucked BEFORE he put that pulley on......just for your info. I will be using it this weekend. I predict 0kr. I will not pop my motor. If and I do mean IF, I will just put a new one in.

dont mean to be cocky.....but just interested wut brought all this on????

and please dont disclose the information on where we are meeting up at. I will take a bet on that 3 runs before it goes pop. Lets say 20bux??

I know my motor, I know what my car will do. I dont have my car properly tuned though....needs some adjustments.

should we do it from a dig or a role?? I have to race Tom this weekend...so you might be the 3rd race.

just wondering why me???? of all the peeps on here...why me???

F

fastcash

jacob, do not take it personal. if you see, me and syp originally got into this discussion earlier. i just want to see what will happen, u 3.1, me 3.4

oh, and i would never go and tell the world where and when i will be commiting acts of unsociable behavior. i think my exhaust says enuff ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info