3800 Fish, itlnrob, burtgtp1973, HEAVYKEVY, JonPGTP1

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Sorry bout that. I just NOW, a month later, am able to work on my website again. Freaky thing. Dont know what happened.

Yeah, clubgp did get real boring real fast.

Your lucky too Mike. I changed all my captions on my pages back to normal. I had them all changed to insult you as retaliation, but them my laptop was being gh3y. Ohh well. Some were funny. Others.......ehh....I was running out of ideas.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Yes I know, thats why I set everything back to normal.

Well, if its like a twin screw S/C, then it would move more air while not working as hard as a standard air compressor.

Which in turn conserves energy.

Which also means you have more power on tap in case you ever needed it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Basically I spent my money suspension and brakes. Replacement was nessesary, but I went with the best so I wouldnt have to worry about it later.

No S/C for me this year. The car has ticked over 90K miles, so I want her to last.

Figure 14.5 with rockers isnt a bad goal to shoot for by GPG.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I'd sell them when you go turbo.

I bought a crossover pipe that utilizes the stock manifolds.....and they are ported too. I need 3 pipes bent and I am set....well I do need a wastegate, and a quietish BOV...then there is the PCM programing. But the majority of my kit is there sitting ion the corner of my room.

I am calling the tranny shop tomarrow and checking on my car. That way I can burn the Vpower in tank now.

I cant believe how expensive premium is between Rockford/Wheaton. It was 2.31 there in Wheaton this past Saturday, and it is 2.13 up here in Rockford. I'm wondering how much it will be this summer.

what are you guys plans for Spring Break? if your out of school...Vacation?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info