3800 newbie sayin hi

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Thanx guys I already fell at home here :D , by the way I drive a 99 buick park avenue, U know the one Wbody that everyone forgets that It packs the L67 :unsure: , But that car is gonna get handed down to my younger brother Im looking into getting either a 2k GTP or a 2k Regal GS, whatever one I find first in my price range...

I cant wait to get it cause I don't even have and I alredy have the mod itch B)

oh btw how come every time I post I still get a stupid 0 posts by my avatar/ screen name? :eek: Sorry Im just too new/stupid I need a lil help with this :angry:

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I hadn't realized how many members were here :eek: , I hope u guys don't intimidate my buick with just an intake. Good thing I found your site cause I bought a 3.25 pulley that I was gonna put on thinking that smaller pulley = more power. But now with the reading that I've done here Im gonna order a 3.4 pulley and wait till I learn what supporting mods I need to slap the 3.25 on :blink:

Hey I thought that my buick was a w-body :unsure: , last time I scanned it , it said it was a w-body on the vin ;) , but who cars what its considered its what it can do :lolsign:

heres a pic of it.

DSCN0307.JPG

see ya later guys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info