3800 sightings:

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
well since my car is in the shop, I drove my friends Talon down to Schaumburg tonight. we got 2 Awesome!!!! runs in tonight.

ILiveonnitro ran the Roush S2 mustang(that wants to run me). by the end of a halfmile........the roush was ahead a car and a half. SOUNDED AMAZING when they flew by. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then: 00gtp83 ran Iliveonnitro. 00gtp83 got him outta the whole, but by the time they past us.......Iliveonnitro was 1 car ahead. DAM NICE to see GP VS GP.

Tonight was fun, I should have my car back by this friday. more fun to come.

Very nice runs guys!!!! :D hope to see you next week

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by xttc2000@Mar 6 2005, 03:10 AM
roush s2 mustangs are slow. must have been modded.
im drunk, yay.
[snapback]74028[/snapback]​

All he told me he had was rear gears and an exhaust. Who knows.

He got the hit by 1/2 car and I spun my tires a good 20 feet longer than him and he was up far. I got real close at one point, but then we just held firm with no one gaining ground on either of eachother by the time we hit 70. I also didn't have my ICCU or race prep going on. Full tank of gas doesnt help either.

Not excuses, I lost and I'm not denying it. Tell him that I want a rematch in a month or so; before he does a lot of mods to his car.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Hey where in Schaumburg do you guys chill by? I'm not too far away from Schaumburg, Well if thats if its cool with you guys to have a grandpa s/c w- body
neither of the cars in your sig are w-bodies :lol:

anywho plz come down with the Ultra, i wanna hear that thing scream cause of the intake and rumble from the mufflers!!!!!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by smknL67@Mar 6 2005, 07:41 PM
Hey where in Schaumburg do you guys chill by? I'm not too far away from Schaumburg, Well if thats if its cool with you guys to have a grandpa s/c w- body :blink:
[snapback]74083[/snapback]​

Were all over the place. Keep in touch with me. I'm willing to bet i'm out there the most here. (every Day cruising for me)

Im gonna be out there on Saturday, but I don't think I'll be driving the Ultra, I actually have something up my sleeve to race :eek: , I happen to have a 1996 Impala SS that needs to come out of hyberantion :lolsign: I'll be driving down Higgins, golf, meechum (spelling?) Hopefully I'll see some of you guys out there.....It would be nice to know what streets you guys are by, I might drive the buick all I gotta do Is put the rims back on, I don't know If I can trust the weather, I hate snow :angry:

Mikes3 anyway of me spotting your car? what color/car/ u drive?

heavykevy, Im pretty sure you wont miss me If drive the Ultra, its a granpa car with a lil bling :blink:

SyP I saw the vids, they kick ass.....great job!!!!! Im surprised I havent ran into you guys yet I Usually take out the Impala to embarass some ricers out there.....well at least now that Its stock cause Once I drop it off to my buddy in rockford well Lets just say Its gonna have to run on drag radials :eek:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by smknL67@Mar 16 2005, 11:05 AM
Im gonna be out there on Saturday, but I don't think I'll be driving the Ultra, I actually have  something up my sleeve to race  :eek: , I happen to have a 1996 Impala SS that needs to come out of hyberantion :lolsign: I'll be driving down Higgins, golf, meechum (spelling?) Hopefully I'll see some of you guys out there.....It would be nice to know what streets you guys are by, I might drive the buick all I gotta do Is put the rims back on, I don't know If I can trust the weather, I hate snow :angry:

Mikes3 anyway of me spotting  your car? what color/car/ u drive?

heavykevy, Im pretty sure you wont miss me If drive the Ultra, its a granpa car with  a lil bling :blink:

SyP I saw the vids, they kick ass.....great job!!!!! Im surprised I havent ran into you guys yet I Usually take out the Impala to embarass some ricers out there.....well at least now that Its stock cause Once I drop it off to my buddy in rockford well Lets just say Its gonna have to run on drag radials :eek:
[snapback]75761[/snapback]​

You can t miss me now. LOL. I just put a custom exhaust on and it rumbles. I have a silver 04 GTP. MIKES 3 is the plate#. I'll be out there on Saturday if the weather is decent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info