3800 Anyone near champaign wanna meet up...

DeweyDodger

Feb 3, 2008
Hey, i usually post on clubgp, i just found this site, pretty cool since its more local... Anyways, me and my friend r makin a video for the contest on the national clubgp site, and i was wonderin if anyone near champaign would wanna meet up with us to get some footage, my gtp is stock so idk if thatd be good competition for anyone on this board, but next weekend ill have a ws6 on saturday, so if anyone wants to meet up and help us get some footage just let me know...also even if u dont wanna come but know someone near us that would give us some good runs for either my car or the ws6 please let me know...

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by DeweyDodger@Mar 4 2005, 12:16 PM
Hey, i usually post on clubgp, i just found this site, pretty cool since its more local... Anyways, me and my friend r makin a video for the contest on the national clubgp site, and i was wonderin if anyone near champaign would wanna meet up with us to get some footage, my gtp is stock so idk if thatd be good competition for anyone on this board, but next weekend ill have a ws6 on saturday, so if anyone wants to meet up and help us get some footage just let me know...also even if u dont wanna come but know someone near us that would give us some good runs for either my car or the ws6 please let me know...
[snapback]73896[/snapback]​
hey dude you found it! welcome to ILGPC bro. you may have to come to Chicagoland for some action with the T/A...ps my car has only a fram air hog and rusty mufflers, wanna race for money?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list