3800 New SW trailor on tonight

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think I heard it on Mancow yesterday morning. There is going to be a new trailor to the new star wars movie durring the OC tonight. Im not gonna watch it. Gonna use the trusty DVR and just fast forward through the crap and watch it.

I feel sorry for you suckers that have to sit through the OC to see the trailor, but I really hope its gonna be badass.

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 3 2005, 07:05 AM
I think I heard it on Mancow yesterday morning. There is going to be a new trailor to the new star wars movie durring the OC tonight. Im not gonna watch it. Gonna use the trusty DVR and just fast forward through the crap and watch it.

I feel sorry for you suckers that have to sit through the OC to see the trailor, but I really hope its gonna be badass.
[snapback]73691[/snapback]​

actually I just looked out of boredom and its going to be on thursday march 10th, but I don't think sitting through the OC to catch that is worth it!

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 4 2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I found that out last night when my GF called and said it was a rerun. I did a search and found its the 10th, that the trailor is durring.

I still have DVR. :D
[snapback]73911[/snapback]​

I got an idea, why don't you use the DVR and then just send it to me after you watch it, then I don't have to punish myself either :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list