3800 * NEW * Update VT Grills ...

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
here is the Email i just recieved from VT ....

Robb,

I just got set to make the 10 sets and realized my material has run out. I will place an order first thing tomorrow morning and that will place the material at my door on Wednesday. The grills will be made that night, and shipped on Thursday morning. This will place them at your door on Saturday, I am committing to that. I have given you a break on the price and am asking you to be okay with this as it is my fault.

Let me know,

-Lu

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Well thats good to know, but IMHO i would let him take his time so everything will come out right. Its not like we are going to have great weather this weekend. Plus I got an extra set just so i can get the material to make them for my hood. Hope I can make those right if not i'll just use the material from my extra set. ;)

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Fish ... i have no idea what the answer is to your Donna summer question is , but i found myself cracking up just reading it .

this is the C/P email fron VT ...

Robb,

Hey I have good and bad news.

Bad news first: I didn’t receive the material until Friday.

Good news: I made the grills Saturday and they all shipped this morning via 2-day and will be at your door (in two packages) on Wednesday.

Good news #2: I was able to send the 11th set.

Bad news #2: In the rush of packaging them I forgot to send the material so please have those members contact me and I will be more than glad to drop ship them material.

I apologize for the delay, it was my fault for not keeping closer track of my material.

-Lu

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info