3800 Music is a funny thing

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was listening to the Extreme Zone on the way to work. Well, I caught a song that took me back to when I was 15. Anyone remember Stabbing Westward?? The song Shame?? I always got into a fight with my friend about the lyrics. I always thought the last line of the chorus said "How can I have sex without you" He said it was "How can I obsess without you" Well, fast forward to tonight, I look it up. We were both wrong. LOL Its "How can I exist without you"

Man do I get to rub it in for him being wrong. Although, I technically wasnt right, but I get to prove he was wrong. :D

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 1 2005, 12:14 AM
I was listening to the Extreme Zone on the way to work. Well, I caught a song that took me back to when I was 15. Anyone remember Stabbing Westward?? The song Shame?? I always got into a fight with my friend about the lyrics. I always thought the last line of the chorus said "How can I have sex without you" He said it was "How can I obsess without you" Well, fast forward to tonight, I look it up. We were both wrong. LOL Its "How can I exist without you"

Man do I get to rub it in for him being wrong. Although, I technically wasnt right, but I get to prove he was wrong.  :D
[snapback]73383[/snapback]​
man, i remember rocking out to "Sussudio" by Phil Collins when i was 15, boy what a song - really brings me back :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list