3800 out with the crap, in with the goodness

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
the bears are about to sign muhsin muhammed and they just dropped david terrell. i dunno what the panthers are thinking cutting him. last year he had 1405 yards and caught 16tds. in one year muhammed had almost as many yards and more tds then terrell has had in his entire career. and that was without steve smith, the panthers other good wr. the bears could finally have a good passing game with muhammed in and terrell gone, and hopefully a healthy grossman. now all they need to do is improve their offensive line to improve on the 66 sacks allowed :ph34r: now who knows what the bears will be able to do next year. it's hard to believe that one player can help so much, but i believe that the wr position, other than qb, is the position that killed the bears last year.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Feb 28 2005, 06:05 PM
the bears are about to sign muhsin muhammed and they just dropped david terrell. i dunno what the panthers are thinking cutting him. last year he had 1405 yards and caught 16tds.  in one year muhammed had almost as many yards and more tds then terrell has had in his entire career. and that was without steve smith, the panthers other good wr. the bears could finally have a good passing game with muhammed in and terrell gone, and hopefully a healthy grossman. now all they need to do is improve their offensive line to improve on the 66 sacks allowed :ph34r: now who knows what the bears will be able to do next year. it's hard to believe that one player can help so much, but i believe that the wr position, other than qb, is the position that killed the bears last year.
[snapback]73284[/snapback]​

i absolutely agree with everything u said... I believe they are a left tackle and a back up quarter back away from going to the playoffs.... picking up Auburns Ronnie Brown with the 4th pick would do no harm either. :D With the young defense the Bears have in place right now.... i believe they are the next Baltimore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• frankenstinesy
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list