3800 This is why I stick to appearance mods..

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I always say that I'd rather spend my money on making my car look good than make it go faster because you can only go so fast around here but you can look good sitting still. Well I had my 3.4 pulley installed a few weeks ago (thanks Alex) and I have been enjoying the extra power. I just knew it was a matter of time before I pushed it to far. I got nabbed Saturday morning, 61 in a 45, thank god he hit me when I was slowing down :p . Oh well first ticket in 10 years.

I am going back to appearance and sound. I have been slowly ordering my goodies getting ready for spring. So far I have a set of Whellen strobes and an Alpine audio system to put in. I am still waiting for my speakers and I haven't decided on an amp for the subs yet. In the mean time I am fabricating a face plate and mounting bracket for the headunit. I can't wait until it warms up a bit!

Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Feb 27 2005, 11:41 PM
So far I have a set of Whellen strobes and an Alpine audio system to put in. I am still waiting for my speakers and I haven't decided on an amp for the subs yet. In the mean time I am fabricating a face plate and mounting bracket for the headunit. I can't wait until it warms up a bit!
[snapback]73203[/snapback]​

If you would like some audio advice...... I am a huge alpine fan... I run 1 Type X Sub with a Cadence Z5000 Amp right now...... sound is incredible... I am also using Type S speakers inside due to the fact there is not much sound difference with that much bass hitting. If you have any questions on anything pm me and we can message each other about it......... I also know where you can get brand new Type X subs for $300 and have the warranty.... they are an authorized retailer of the product.... just some thoughts from me!

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Originally posted by PaceCarDriva500+Feb 28 2005, 10:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HUNTERDOG
@Feb 27 2005, 11:41 PM
So far I have a set of Whellen strobes and an Alpine audio system to put in. I am still waiting for my speakers and I haven't decided on an amp for the subs yet. In the mean time I am fabricating a face plate and mounting bracket for the headunit. I can't wait until it warms up a bit!
[snapback]73203[/snapback]​

If you would like some audio advice...... I am a huge alpine fan... I run 1 Type X Sub with a Cadence Z5000 Amp right now...... sound is incredible... I am also using Type S speakers inside due to the fact there is not much sound difference with that much bass hitting. If you have any questions on anything pm me and we can message each other about it......... I also know where you can get brand new Type X subs for $300 and have the warranty.... they are an authorized retailer of the product.... just some thoughts from me!
[snapback]73245[/snapback]​
[/b]

I ordered the SPR-136A speakers for the doors, SPR-694A speakers for the deck and two SPR-1041D 10" subs that I will build a custom enclosure for. I started making the mounting bracket for the headunit but it was getting to cold out last night. I went with the CDA9833 head unit and the KCA-420i iPod adaptor. I think I am going with the Rockford Fosgate P6002 or P8002 amp for the subs. I guess I still have time since its freezing ass cold out and snowing :( .

I was wondering what PEBKAC went my self. I was thinking more like loose nut behind the wheel trying to mash to much foot feed. Any hoo I guess my next ticket will be for my strobes :rolleyes: .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info