3800 me vs

F

fastcash

the first one was at a light, seemed to be a totally stock srt4 neon. i had the left lane and he had came up beside me in the merge lane. well, i got him on the jump because i have been practicing launching, and pulled for a few car lengths, then he finally hit third gear (which is starting to prove to be the best for those neons) and was right next to me almost, his lane was ending, and instead of letting off he kept going, so i had to brake hard and go into the oncoming lane...what a fucking typical piece of shit neon owner.

then he followed me on to the e way and we played catch-up back and forth til i got off, with my car not letting me down.

The other one had a bov, exhaust and who knows what else, because when i finally stopped and talked to him i said, "hey, is that the new Neon?" He said, yeah, and he allegedly only had a 3" down pipe. this guy was spankin the shit out of me for like 5 runs, i mean like a car and a half each time, easy.

all good fun though.

POS Neons

wait til i get my wi/ai, dp, and 3.0 pulley...bitchesssss

oh, i had for the night a 3.4, 104 plugs, motor mounts, strut tower brace, intake, exhaust, PCM, and 100 octane race gas.

F

fastcash

i meant the owners, not the twin cam 16 valve turbocharged mopar motor. i love mopar, more of a 69, 70 426 hemi guy tho, but if you re-read the stories, you'll notice the first bitchass neon owner didn't have the balls to quit, and would rather risk his life than lose a race *POS Neon Owner* the second one said he only had a downp pipe, yet his exhaust was bigger than 2.5 in, not the stock tips, and obviously had a bov, *POS Neon Owner*
I give all fast cars their respect, but the owners have to earn it, just like all other humans on Earth.

But, you keep defending neon owners on a GP site? Hmmm, someone must be in love with his butt buddy.

Originally posted by syP@Feb 28 2005, 12:01 AM
hate all you want... you got beat by a neon... notice that i do not call them POS?
[snapback]73207[/snapback]​

Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 28 2005, 12:09 AM
hate neons.
[snapback]73196[/snapback]​
me too! :fight: i looked at those before i bought my beloved GP..they are a big POS.. the interiors are plasticky and sparse.. fast or not they are still neons..years ago there was a car called the Dodge Omni GLH. . it had a 2.2L turbo and would post a 14.3 stock!..they go fast,but are still POS Omni`s..Image has alot to do with how cool a car is to me..just cause its fast doesnt mean its cool.

F

fastcash

word. i like mopar and some of their pro stock cars, i like the old cuda's and road runners, hell, i even like some of their newer rides srt 10 rumble bee, but the neon is gay and anyone who buys one to act like their shit don't stink because their cars are quick, are gay and like men.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by fastcash420@Feb 28 2005, 04:15 PM
word. i like mopar and some of their pro stock cars, i like the old cuda's and road runners, hell, i even like some of their newer rides srt 10 rumble bee, but the neon is gay and anyone who buys one to act like their shit don't stink because their cars are quick, are gay and like men.
[snapback]73272[/snapback]​

not defending neons or anything but.... maybe some SRT Neon owners just want to drive a decently fast car for a low amount of money.... kind of like us GTP owners! :eek: :ph34r:

F

fastcash

that's the thing, i like fast cars, dodge, chevy, ford, mclaren, amg, etc., my point is this is a grand prix web site, therefore when a post about losing to a neon is made, people should chime in on how to beat that neon, NOT about how the neon is such a cool car.

And, people move on, cars in their lives change. But, if one is associated to a particular "club", then that one should be subject to postive, and definitive changing input about their car of choice at the time...as opposed to salesmen-esque/marketing type negative feedback.

My point: I dislike losing to neons, and don't need people telling me how fast they are.....WHEN I JUST LOST TO ONE. Duh!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
umm no..

the point of a Particular car club.. illinois GRAND PRIX club, is that we all enjoy the same car, (most HAVE the same car), tips/tricks to modding it.. prolong life of it.. ect.. ect...

This does not mean that we bash every other car that is not a Grand Prix. Some of us arn't biased towards cars. Think outside the grand prix world for a moment.

people should chime in on how to beat that neon

OK I agree with that... but you are a hypocrite. You clearly made fun of the SRT-4. Just because he wouldnt let off when his lane ended?? this makes him a POS neon?? What if he was driving a AMG e55 mercedes... does that make him a POS AMG?

Think before you type.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
me too!  i looked at those before i bought my beloved GP..they are a big POS.. the interiors are plasticky and sparse.. fast or not they are still neons..years ago there was a car called the Dodge Omni GLH. . it had a 2.2L turbo and would post a 14.3 stock!..they go fast,but are still POS Omni`s..Image has alot to do with how cool a car is to me..just cause its fast doesnt mean its cool.

Last time i checked, our interiors are "plastic-y" They are a very affordable fast, fuel effiecient car that is able to seat 4 people comfortably. I ride in my friends SRT-4 all the time. It is a very nice car. I wish I had those seats in my car, they grip you so damn well

F

fastcash

hell yeah that makes him a Piece of shit vector w8 tt if that's what he was driving. when you street race most people you don't get out to socialize with them, race and move on. He risked alot of shit not letting off, Just because he didn't want to lose a race to someone he would never see in his life.

He was....IS a POS

F

fastcash

oh, and if the situation ever happens again, the car better hope he is bigger, faster, or has VERY good brakes, because on my grandmothers grave, if someone wants to act stupid, they will be treated that way.

"hello,light pole", said the arrogant street racer... ;)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Let me reitterate once more: The twin cam, 16 valve, turbocharged Neon is a cool car, i don't hate it, Hell, i actually respect Dodge's response to the wrx, and the evo...and now the colbalt by chevy, it's american car makers at its finest trying to win back a market of americans. so fuck you dick. grow up and pick some real arguments. i have made some serious points in this post and you think i am just being a little prick. sorry if you think this way, but this pm should help you realize where exactly i stand

I sense that you have taken this to heart that you lost to the SRT-4 and it hurts. It is ok to lose to a "POS". if you lost to a POS, then what does that make your car? The leader of the POS clan? The only serious post that i have seen you make is the fact that you got handed by the SRT-4

why dont you "Grow up" and stop trashing other cars if you get beat. Asshat.

F

fastcash

OK cock sucker, i sent that message to a pm and you put it out there on the boards, not only starting shit, but wasting bandwidth. so fuck off you little bitch ass whore. i will smack the white off your face, and make you eat shit sandwiches,,,,, tell me where you are and i will meet you there

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
e-thug.jpg

you do not know how lame you sounded there... you just proved who needs to grow up... because i literally said that when i was a freshman.,. no joke...

you just lost.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
now now, lets settle this on the streets. since syP is a lil behind on a car, lets sub in mine. sound fair?

he just quoted you. the fact is you got beet by not one but 2 neons. you had the right of way.....so therefore you didnt have to hit the brakes..he did...but he didnt. that makes him an POS yes, but you are being the POS by starting something on a public bored, I'm pretty sure that pyhsical threats are not allowed and would cause you to be :ban: .

The fact that you are starting a fight over a neon....means that you truely are an asshat! calm down!! its not a big deal....just because you lost to a 4cyl......oh wait...ha ha!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info