3800 Who did i see in Schaumburg?

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Can't wait till Kyle (the kid with the Mustang GT sporting the exhaust) gets his supercharger back in. He popped his motor and has to brake this one in without a charger. He's tuned for the charger and only has exhaust, he also can't floor it. When at the stop lights, he was keeping up with the SRT-4 at part throttle, I can't wait to see what will happen when his supercharger gets installed and his tune is efficient.

BTW, I was the cameraman inside that mustang.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Feb 28 2005, 03:04 PM
I'll go over and get that VIN today off that TA.  I'll give you Ryan a call tonight
[snapback]73266[/snapback]​

I was gonna talk to you again but you signed off. Did you take a look at the T/A for me? How does it sound? How's the body? Interior? Color? Options? Anything aftermarket besides the shifter you mentioned?

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Feb 28 2005, 05:37 PM
Kamil.....EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESSS!!    It is in 100% awesome shape.  It wasnt beaten, it was well maintained!!!!!  very well!!!

fully loaded  every option, color is black/ w black leather interior, 12 speakr Monsoon system.  It is flawless!!
[snapback]73279[/snapback]​

You always have to be an ass. Now all I'm gonna think about is this car. I seriously hope they drop the price to 10k.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info