3800 Grand Prix Gathering

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I was just wondering who is going to Grand Prix Gathering 2005. I plan on going for my first time and i plan on having the Grand Prix bagged by then. I hope to meet a lot of people from the club there. The only person that i have talked to in person is burtgtp at a car show in Manteno IL. He seen my car in the show and started talking to me about ILGPC and got me interested, so thanks a lot. Now i am addicted to the site and check it at least once a day. Anyways hope to see you all there.

BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
I moved to Manteno 3 years ago from Matteson/Richton Park area. Not real familiar with this area, but would be cool to meet some new people out this way, especially GP guys. I ran into Burt last summer in Bradley when I was going to Denny's with my cousin. He referred me here, too. Never been to a gathering before, but definately interested. Surprised I haven't seen your GTP around, it definately sticks out. What car show was in Manteno?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Manteno has a couple car shows. the one i was in was in the spring at the sportmans club on the lake and then there is one on the main street for there october fest. I have been living in Houston for school for ther past year so i will be back in June. My home is in Grant Park witch is a small town a few miles east of Manteno. Before i even talked to burt i seen his GTP in the Bradley area a few time and his car cought my eye being all black, everything black. When i get home maybe we can get some gp guys and ladies together in my area. Oh ya in Manteno there is the Rad Rides by Troy shop and there is a Sliver 2 door GTP always there, watch out for him, i herd that car is fast althought it looks completly stock and i have not seen it in action. Damn, i am way off the topic of my post, so who going to GPG.

BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
Still off topic...
I've seen that silver GP at Troy's and it looks nice lowered on those milgia evos. I bet he's got some good mods since he's working at that shop. I'm a member at the sportsman's club so I'll have to look out for those shows. If you get some people together when you get back from school, hit me up on this forum.

Back on topic...
I'm in for the gathering, but not sure when it is. Is there a date/time/location set yet? Just afraid I'm gonna get mod fever again when I see everyone's nice setups.

Miguel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info