3800 Caliper, fog lamp bulbs, cpu speakers

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have 1 drivers side brake caliper for sale. Its the Fenco remanufactured (C432) brake caliper. It has only been taken out of the box, it was never used after being remanufactured (I havent used it). I was going to use it since I thought my caliper was frozen, but that seems to not be the case.

Unit Price is $70 + $28 for the core, so I was thinking $60, no core.

Id rather not ship it being that it weighs a good amount..

-------------

I also have a pair of 893ST (Sylvania Silverstar) bulbs. They are new, in box, never opened. Just recieved them from Sylvania. I have no use for them since I will be using Hella fogs from a 2000 BMW 3 series, which require the use of 9006 bulbs.

$15 + shipping.. if they would need to be shipped..

-------------

Last items are 2 sets of cpu speakers. They are JBL Platinum Series speakers with purplish color grilles. They were meant for Compaq Presario 7000 series computers but will work with any cpu with a sound card. The only thing they dont have is a power source (12v DC is needed). They are brand new in box still wrapped in plastic.

$10 a pair + shipping.. if you needed them shipped

I dont make use of my paypal account so Id rather cash or money order. I can meet if within reasonable distance. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list