3800 Black GTP in Bourbonnais/Kankakee Area w/SD hood

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
When I was home for Christmas break i went to Autozone on rt. 50 by Kroger and seen a sharp looking gt. It was black 4 door, and has a GTX hood stock with the air box a PCM and 5 star polished rims. I asked one of the people who worked there and he said it was his and he was looking to sell it.

BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
Originally posted by burtgtp1973+Feb 24 2005, 12:44 PM-->
i have never seen the black one . but i have seen agreen GTP with the same hood .. the guy works behind superwash on North St.

BTW .. you need some grills ? if so let me know .
[snapback]72776[/snapback]​
[/b]

I actually have been interested in getting some new grills. What kind? Are you talking about the VT group buy? How much? I like the SS grills more, but may settle for some VTs if the price is right.

<!--QuoteBegin-2000gpgt
@Feb 24 2005, 01:58 PM
When I was home for Christmas break i went to Autozone on rt. 50 by Kroger and seen a sharp looking gt. It was black 4 door, and has a GTX hood stock with the air box a PCM and 5 star polished rims. I asked one of the people who worked there and he said it was his and he was looking to sell it.
[snapback]72789[/snapback]​

I remember seeing that same GT that you're talking about. It was at a small dealership on Rt. 45 for a while then I noticed it in the Autozone parking lot. I got a closer look at it and was thinking about offering a trade on the hood and some cash, but it would need some fixing up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info