3800 Some nasty people around here

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well, here on third shift security, we have a few inhouse guys in the warehouse, myself in the control room (im inhouse as well), and contract security people. Now anyone that has worked with contract security people, know what I am talking about. The company doesnt care who you hire. They are just bodies. A good worker at a contract company is a diamond in the ruff. (I myself work contract here for 2 years before comming inhouse security. I was ashamed then I worked for the same company that sent out retards to corporate accounts.)

Anyway, the contract guys here on thirds are all POS. The newest one is probably the biggest one. Thinks he is a know it all. Tried telling me I am wrong and he is right even though I have been here for 4+ years total and he has been here 2 days. :rolleyes: Anyway, I had a coworker call me up saying that it smells like someone pissed in the door way at a coworker entrance. :huh: :huh:

I look at the video and saw homeboy PISS HIS PANTS!!! Seriously. Sat there and pissed his pants. Then proceeded to clean it up with paper towels. THEN PROCEED TO EAT HIS LUNCH!!!! I cant believe some of the people that get sent here.

Thinking about saving the video and printing some pictures up just to show him who the hell is boss. It will also prove that I dont sleep at night like the claims that I do. (Also another nice thing about being in the control room. I know EVERYTHING that goes on. Especially his little 10 minute naps when there is a downtime for coworkers. ;) B) )

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
If you arent interested in the spots up here, or if there werent any, Id go with paul. I forget the company he works for, but it is a contract company. Theres always spots at different accounts when you work for contract companys.

Plus they can try to accomadate to location. Where we are only located in Vernon Hills.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Fish,

I work with outsourced security guarding my yard at work, so I totally understand that crap guard mentality. The guy you are talking about however, sounds like he's got a few screws loose. I'd just save the vid, send it to the company you've outsourced from, and get him moved on for the benefit of the company and yourself.

And your health. ugh.

My final bit of advice is don't shake his hand when he DOES leave...

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
save the video.. when he make a smart remark, ask him if he has seen the new internet video, that is being circled around.. and show him a copy of "piss boy"

Of course.. only have it on your website, and don't distribute, because then you can say.. I really didn't release it..... yet... and demand 1 million dollars, in cash, and a JET to fly to Mexico, I think that's what your supposed to do.. oh yeah.. take a hostage.. just not him.. wait.. this was a bad movie I seen.. anyway.. do the first part...

John

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 25 2005, 01:19 AM
If you arent interested in the spots up here, or if there werent any, Id go with paul. I forget the company he works for, but it is a contract company. Theres always spots at different accounts when you work for contract companys.

Plus they can try to accomadate to location. Where we are only located in Vernon Hills.
[snapback]72903[/snapback]​
....and LasVegas soon :smokin:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by MrT+Feb 25 2005, 12:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Feb 25 2005, 01:19 AM

[snapback]72903[/snapback]​
....and LasVegas soon :smokin:
[snapback]72962[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hehe, true. That building wont be till the end of the year till it is operational though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info