3800 Poker Night

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Hale wants to have a poker night since we haven't had one in a while. So baiscally about the same time. Come over about 7ish or so and start around 8ish.
BYOB and Snacks.....

If any newbies wanna come here is a our address
1925 Tall Oaks Dr.
Aurora, IL 60505

Just let us know if you can make it!

Sorry for the short notice.

I think for sure Paul is coming.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I have to see if my mom will let me out!! haha My x-friend smashed a glass drink in my face and punched me twice and I passed out saturday night at "church" aka strip club so I am "limited to where I can go hahaahaaaa...... My face is healing up pretty good, when I went to the ER they scrubbed it clean to make sure no glass was in my face.. that hurt like hell but I am really suprised how this is healing so well.. I am so worried to get like a scar.. igggggg

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 22 2005, 09:47 PM
I have to see if my mom will let me out!! haha  My x-friend smashed a glass drink in my face and punched me twice and I passed out saturday night at "church" aka strip club so I am "limited to where I can go hahaahaaaa......  My face is healing up pretty good, when I went to the ER they scrubbed it clean to make sure no glass was in my face.. that hurt like hell but I am really suprised how this is healing so well.. I am so worried to get like a scar.. igggggg
[snapback]72546[/snapback]​

Tell your mom we are you babysitters and we will take good care of you! :lolsign: :eek: ;)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 22 2005, 09:47 PM
I have to see if my mom will let me out!! haha  My x-friend smashed a glass drink in my face and punched me twice and I passed out saturday night at "church" aka strip club so I am "limited to where I can go hahaahaaaa......  My face is healing up pretty good, when I went to the ER they scrubbed it clean to make sure no glass was in my face.. that hurt like hell but I am really suprised how this is healing so well.. I am so worried to get like a scar.. igggggg
[snapback]72546[/snapback]​

:gotpics:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish+Feb 23 2005, 07:47 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Feb 23 2005, 07:36 AM
Anybody wanna pick me up from my brother in laws house??
Oh BTW Mr. T I need to stop by sat and fix my right rear brake. It is toast :) So I need the use of the compressor Thanks..!!
[snapback]72569[/snapback]​

Where does he live??
[snapback]72571[/snapback]​
[/b]
the Lilac Village :lol:

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by alexgtp@Feb 23 2005, 07:36 AM
Anybody wanna pick me up from my brother in laws house??
Oh BTW Mr. T I need to stop by sat and fix my right rear brake. It is toast :) So I need the use of the compressor Thanks..!!
[snapback]72569[/snapback]​

Alex if you need a Ride Hale or I could come and pick you up. Only 15 mins away, not a big deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info