3800 Anyone want to hit up the streets of woodfield?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
usually every friday/saturday me and some friends go down there to look for some races, or just hang out talkin with the local car enthusists..

We will be meetin behind the Galyans, now called Dick's Sporting Goods, at 10:00pm.

As i know, i know GTP PWR (GTP) will be there, HEAVYKEVY (regal GS), my 2 other friends with modded mustangGT's, and a friend with a srt-4 will be there.

Anyone who wants to go, just be behind the store at around 9:45 and we will meet you there. We are looking to make a schaumburg street racing 4

Originally posted by syP@Feb 22 2005, 02:05 PM
usually every friday/saturday me and some friends go down there to look for some races, or just hang out talkin with the local car enthusists..

We will be meetin behind the Galyans, now called Dick's Sporting Goods, at 10:00pm. 

As i know, i know GTP PWR (GTP) will be there, HEAVYKEVY (regal GS), my 2 other friends with modded mustangGT's, and a friend with a srt-4 will be there.

Anyone who wants to go, just be behind the store at around 9:45 and we will meet you there.  We are looking to make a schaumburg street racing 4
[snapback]72473[/snapback]​
man! :eek: .dont you guys think about someone calling the cops?..anyone else on court order supervision?

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Last time I was at the Streets I was left with the impression that every punk teenage rice burner racer was there buying ice cream and trying to get into Gameworks...

Maybe times have changed.

Fish: Good advice, I almost got a drag racing violation there YEARS ago when I was a young punk teenage well.... American racer after I bought ice cream feeling dejected from not getting into Gameworks...

-Ironman John

2000gtp

Regular
Feb 17, 2008
Omaha,NE
im down... i dont get icecream or go to gameworks but this punk kid is up for some street fun... fri or sat night?

Originally posted by fastcash420+Feb 24 2005, 02:10 PM-->
are you being mean? 'cause if so, shut up. If you are being funny, then  <_<

<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 23 2005, 04:51 PM
sober up much?
[snapback]72642[/snapback]​
[snapback]72795[/snapback]​
[/b]

F

fastcash

who's the punk kid up for some fun?

Originally posted by 2000gtp+Feb 24 2005, 02:43 PM-->
im down... i dont get icecream or go to gameworks but this punk kid is up for some street fun... fri or sat night?

Originally posted by fastcash420@Feb 24 2005, 02:10 PM

are you being mean? 'cause if so, shut up. If you are being funny, then  <_<

<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 23 2005, 04:51 PM
sober up much?
[snapback]72642[/snapback]​

[snapback]72795[/snapback]​
[snapback]72799[/snapback]​
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info