3800 Best movie as of late?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
The other day I saw "Saw", which was a damn fine movie. I have a super-ability of being able to predict a movies/shows entire course of action within the first 10 minutes of watching. But the "Saw" was throwing me for loops up to the very last scene. Definitely was not expecting just about anything that happened.

So have you seen any good movies lately....good ones with real plots and real stories, that you were impressed by? None of this "aww that was cute" crap....I am running out of movies to watch....I need to know the good ones :D

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
oh man, i hated the saw. i dunno, maybe i had higher expectations of it because people told me it was real scary, and it wasn't. the same thing happened with the ring. if i'm gonna see a scary movie i really wanna be scared. the acting in the saw to me seemed to be a little phony. i guess the best movie that i've seen recently is prolly coach carter.

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Feb 22 2005, 10:06 AM
Lord of the rings didnt just come out recently :p

Shawn of the dead?  I have never heard of it.  Whats it about.....

I saw hitch a week ago, it was hilarious.  I was really really funny....
[snapback]72435[/snapback]​

hahahaha Shawn of the dead was hilarious!! Definately a good movie. Hitch was a good one. Saw was freaky as hell!

S

sr71_rgl

"Employee of the Month" was a good flick. Not something you'd watch with kids but if you like plot twists and turns it's a good one. It didn't get any publicity and I don't think it was at the theaters long but it's a solid rental. Besides...I could look at Christina Applegate all day :D She's only gotten better with age.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea I thought W/O a paddle was funny....

I saw aviator the first weekend it was out. Turned out a lot different than I was expecting, but in the end it was pretty good. I really liked it.

"Employee of the Month" was a good flick. Not something you'd watch with kids but if you like plot twists

Luckily I dont have kids :p Thanx for the suggestion, but if its not good your to blame :D

I dont know about notebook there snoop. Maybe with the gf, but probably not by myself..... :D

The wedding date and in good company......i dont know about those. Are they good....or "cute"

Im looking for mind boggling here guys....twists and turns and a little scary :unsure:

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
employee of the month is definitely not a mind boggler, i think it got the media attention it deserved.
if you like movies that end, and then have a split second twist at the end that leaves you sitting there like "wow that was weak" it might be a good one for you.
or if you like christina applegate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info