3800 Judgement Day........

fstgtp

Nov 22, 2008
you should follow syps lead, and try to get laid yourself.

werent you the same guy who didn't want to step up to a real cam, because it would void your warranty? seems kinda like a pussy move to me. yet you want to rip on everyone? what it probably is, i that you don't own any cars, but have taken pictures of your big brothers car. And you are jelous.

You seem to have the type of personality, that peeps into his brothers room, while he has women in there. And then to feel good about yourself, you jump onto a gp board and rip on everyone.

Maybe you are just too cool for us. go get laid, and get rid of your tension.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by fstgtp@Feb 21 2005, 10:06 PM
you should follow syps lead, and try to get laid yourself.

werent you the same guy who didn't want to step up to a real cam, because it would void your warranty? seems kinda like a pussy move to me. yet you want to rip on everyone? what it probably is, i that you don't own any cars, but have taken pictures of your big brothers car. And you are jelous.

You seem to have the type of personality, that peeps into his brothers room, while he has women in there. And then to feel good about yourself, you jump onto a gp board and rip on everyone.

Maybe you are just too cool for us. go get laid, and get rid of your tension.
[snapback]72339[/snapback]​

I'm the oldest.

My brother has an 02 Firebird **EDIT** 17 years old

My youngest brother is 11.

Your a tool and can lick my nut sack. I bought the Trans Am after selling $20 Grand worth of shit on ebay when I was 18 years old, in high school, and working for nextel 40 hours a week.

Sorry that I was an entrapenuer (spelling???)

I continue to sell on ebay but that was my best year.

ps.........stfu it was a joke dumbass.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Feb 21 2005, 10:19 PM
sorry dude, but your not worth anything.  Its not even worth anything talking to you.  Just a waste of our time
[snapback]72349[/snapback]​

golfclap.gif

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by syP@Feb 21 2005, 10:21 PM
you are an unwanted tool... at least i am a wanted tool and everyone knows that.  I suggest you leave.. no one likes you... you obviously have never been laid since you love guys (i quoted it in your other thread) and all you have done has caused trouble here... you are just a lurker... as we say in OT.. BAN!
[snapback]72351[/snapback]​

riiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttttttttttttt..................................

f5504444.jpg

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
wow!!! you can post pictures of random hot girls... i can do the same thing with hooters girls.. any girl will do anything for a little $$... and since u make so much to drive a 4 second trans am that will smoke any grand prix.. who woulda thought that you paid her...

BTW... you do not know what you got urself into posting that gay smirk on ur face... you will see. hahah

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by syP@Feb 21 2005, 10:25 PM
wow!!! you can post pictures of random hot girls... i can do the same thing with hooters girls.. any girl will do anything for a little $$... and since u make so much to drive a 4 second trans am that will smoke any grand prix.. who woulda thought that you paid her...

BTW... you do not know what you got urself into posting that gay smirk on ur face... you will see. hahah
[snapback]72354[/snapback]​

yeah i paid her......

jealousy's a bitch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info