3800 New addition to the car family...

Well, my younger bro finally got the lightning he has wanted for awhile. We picked it up yesterday. The truck is awesome and it hauls ass. It came with a flowmaster exhaust, CAI, and we think a smaller pulley because it has a gatorback belt on it. We are running out of room for cars at our house :eek:

240769_63_full.jpg

I

itlnrob

Very nice........................

my buddy had a lightning running 12.40's. Very nice car. Tuning gives them a lot of power. My buddy had like 3 or 4 difference chips for different occasions.

One time he took me for a ride churpin 3rd gear, it was absoluetly amazing.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Feb 21 2005, 01:47 PM
Yeah Im sick of these rich azz 18 year olds getting these nice cars...

...oh wait he's my brother nevermind!  :D
[snapback]72251[/snapback]​

Tell him i hope he has a winter car, otherwise when it snows he is only gonna go up 10mph. I remeber my brother was drivin my dad's one time and all he did was just switch lanes and the truck did a 360, the traction is horrible.

I

imported_Theautoguy

What's wrong with a Lightning as a Winter beater? I just plant four 70 pound sand bags in the bed and I don't have any traction issues! OK, the 2nd Gen's have 100 more hp and 75 more pounds of torque but still. I still run approx. 280 Hp and 370 pounds of torque. (I have a couple of mods on it.) I love my Winter beater!

Lightning_Dec_31_2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info