3800 Directions to arragon ballroom

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I tried to map quest it but it wouldn't work. What's the best way to get there? I'll be coming from about 171st inbetween Harlem and Lagrange. I'm goin for the dimebag Benifit concert with Disturbed :cheers: :woot: It's gonna be so badass, i have seen disturbed live before and they are amazing. Now i wish i would have gone and seen pantera a while ago, makes me regret not seeing the person who made me wanna pick up a guitar and learn how to play, but i figure this is the best way to redeem myself. :eddie:

Jim

Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 20 2005, 10:38 AM
I tried to map quest it but it wouldn't work. What's the best way to get there? I'll be coming from about 171st inbetween Harlem and Lagrange. I'm goin for the dimebag Benifit concert with Disturbed :cheers:  :woot: It's gonna be so badass, i have seen disturbed live before and they are amazing. Now i wish i would have gone and seen pantera a while ago, makes me regret not seeing the person who made me wanna pick up a guitar and learn how to play, but i figure this is the best way to redeem myself.  :eddie:

Jim
[snapback]72092[/snapback]​
sorry , but it is actually called the Aragon Brawlroom.. dont wear anything nice.. dont use the bathroom...if you have never been in a mosh pit before, the Brawlroom is a great place to learn! ;) ...get drunk BEFORE you go..if someone vomits on you just let it go and move on..oh yeah, and dont buy jewlery from anybody on the street.. i cannot remember how to get there cause i have been blasted outta my mind every concert i have seen there.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
HArlem southbound to I-55
I-55 inbound to chicago.
Take Lake SHore Drive Northbound into city take this to the N.S of the city..about 6 miles...
Take this TO LAWRENCE AVENUE EXIT ANd go WEST on Lawrence...cant go east because the lakes is there LOL!!.
Drive about 1 mile and the Brtawlroom is on your right hand side. If you Hit broadway avenue you went 3 blocks too far.! GOodluck and take all valuables out from car .. crusty neighborhood!!

There are 2 parking lots you can pay to park right after the train stop.. on your right hand side and also parking next to the bank on your left hand side. Or you can look for parking on broadway and side streets.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Feb 20 2005, 12:32 PM
HArlem southbound to I-55
I-55  inbound to chicago.
Take Lake SHore Drive Northbound into city take this to the N.S of the city..about 6 miles...
Take this TO LAWRENCE AVENUE EXIT ANd go WEST on Lawrence...cant go east because the lakes is there LOL!!.
Drive about 1 mile and the Brtawlroom is on your right hand side. If you Hit broadway avenue you went 3 blocks too far.! GOodluck and take all valuables out from car .. crusty neighborhood!!

There are 2 parking lots you can pay to park right after the train stop.. on your right hand side and also parking next to the bank on your left hand side. Or you can look for parking on broadway and side streets.
[snapback]72101[/snapback]​

thank you sir

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
[snapback]72092[/snapback]​
sorry , but it is actually called the Aragon Brawlroom.. dont wear anything nice.. dont use the bathroom...if you have never been in a mosh pit before, the Brawlroom is a great place to learn! ;) ...get drunk BEFORE you go..if someone vomits on you just let it go and move on..oh yeah, and dont buy jewlery from anybody on the street.. i cannot remember how to get there cause i have been blasted outta my mind every concert i have seen there.
[snapback]72095[/snapback]​
[/quote]

this is all GREAT advice for the Brawlroom!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info