3800 I smell a Street Racing in Schaumburg vid # 2

Originally posted by syP@Feb 20 2005, 06:41 AM
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=7094

sorry... i had to, enjoy
[snapback]72087[/snapback]​
good production.. it looked to me like the only car actually racing against you was the turbo-honda. the kompressor Benz was just toying around. the dude in the Camaro appeared to be on the phone?..i will watch this again without the dramatic music.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Feb 20 2005, 09:47 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 20 2005, 06:41 AM
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=7094

sorry... i had to, enjoy
[snapback]72087[/snapback]​
good production.. it looked to me like the only car actually racing against you was the turbo-honda. the kompressor Benz was just toying around. the dude in the Camaro appeared to be on the phone?..i will watch this again without the dramatic music.
[snapback]72093[/snapback]​
[/b]

I guess you didnt see the Regal right next to him all the way to 100?

All people were racing.. we basically talked to everyone after we raced them... jacobs car isnt slow.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
F

fastcash

no offense, but that music is not always necessary in car videos..... i mean picture your watching top fuel line up: enter the music, miles davis's rendition of cindy lauper's "time after time", then the flames kick out the exhaust, tires spin...... <_< uh, yeah. next time let the blower whine.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by syP@Feb 21 2005, 11:54 PM
yea fastcash.. shutup, you suck at life.  die in a fire... have you seen my site?

www.dieinafire.net

i would like to see you make a better movie... and this movie was made in 60 min.... ripped, edited, ripped again.. and uploaded.
[snapback]72389[/snapback]​

i never said the movie, or quality of your movies was bad at all, just some of the music is a little harsh.

but, to each his own, throw some Grateful Dead "Truckin'" on there, or Little Louis "French Kiss" Mix it up a little more. Or, keep the volume down a little. This is just my advice/feedback/opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Originally posted by syP@Feb 22 2005, 12:54 AM
yea fastcash.. shutup, you suck at life.  die in a fire... have you seen my site?

www.dieinafire.net

i would like to see you make a better movie... and this movie was made in 60 min.... ripped, edited, ripped again.. and uploaded.
[snapback]72389[/snapback]​
die in a fire!... :lolsign: thats a good one!..hehehe can i use that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info