3800 "My" GTP

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
we went up to schaumburg to race with Kevin (HEAVY KEVY) and ryans mustang friend. kevin was running race gas with a 3.5" pulley, downpipe, ubend, and intake. I was seein 9.6kr(using 93 pump gas). I was just gettin a feeling for the races.... this friday will be the main races, when i fill back up with Race gAS.

I have 3.2 ZZP, Thrasher CAI, Intense standard PCM, Mini AFC 1.1, 3in custom DP by Rockford Racecraft, Ubend/Cat delete, Ported Manifolds, 103 AL plugs, 8mm spirio wires, and some other things. I have scanned it tonight with 110, seeing 0.00KR, with 18.5 of timing advance, IAT 32.8..........14.78 of boost. This should be fun!

:) A syP Production :)

http://1997gtp.net/Videos/GTP%20POWER.wmv

:woot:

special thanks to: ILGPC, syP productions, and all the Pontiac Enthusiasts!!

btw, syP was drunk when he made this movie so excuse mispelled words and such :drunk: :beer:

Originally posted by syP@Feb 20 2005, 06:40 AM
yea.. i am sorry for mispellings.. i saw 2 errors... But it took forever strangely to rip the vid to my desktop.. and it was 5AM already.. i also wanted to get sleep.  You know how i am with videos.. i need it done the day i start it!

Enjoy.. And that is me doin all the camera work for once :)
[snapback]72086[/snapback]​
so who pays for the tires? :eek:

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by HEAVYKEVY@Feb 21 2005, 01:36 AM
kevin was running race gas with a 3.5" pulley, downpipe, ubend, and intake.

no downpipe here LOL :D
[snapback]72211[/snapback]​

I've got my race gas in her now. Do ya feel lucky? well.......do ya? :lol:

I'll be down in Daytona Beach at the end of March....shown everyone what the V6's in Illinois are like.....yes I'm drivn through Ohio....stoppn off at Intense....then drivn down there. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info