3800 constantine

atomicman

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
just saw constantine tonight, at my theatre i think its pretty good, it carries a good storie, and plus if you went to a catholic school i think youll enjoy it more just because this stuf was drilled into ya. if ya want to see it for $0 i work sat. till 6:00pm and all day sunday just come over and ask for jay and come early because i think its gonna be a big seller.

B)

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by atomicman@Feb 18 2005, 03:39 AM
just saw constantine tonight, at my theatre i think its pretty good, it carries a good storie, and plus if you went to a catholic school i think youll enjoy it more just because this stuf was drilled into ya.  if ya want to see it for $0 i work sat. till 6:00pm and all day sunday just come over and ask for jay and come early because i think its gonna be a big seller.

B)
[snapback]71873[/snapback]​

It looks like a pretty good flick. I'll probably see it. What theater are you at J?

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Feb 21 2005, 11:43 AM
HAs to be better than the ong-bak and ichi the killer..and elektra!!
[snapback]72239[/snapback]​

I am going to rent Constatine when it comes out.. there was definately not many commercails/hype on it.
Alex, you see Ong-Bak? no good? It looks decent
Definately, ichi the killer was bad, though interesting ichi was, him and the twins are crazy characters. Ive rented a lot of bad movies, this is one of them. I have only seen a few really good japanese movies.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
I totally was looking forward to ichi and i finally saw it and was disappointed.

ONG BAK is about as low budget you can get.. Im not a big muy thai fan..so i apprecieted it less. I like the more glamorous styles of martial arts..like wu-shu..etc etc..

They claim they used no wire work and nor CGi....and you can tell this true..probably because they could not afford it..LOL!!
And the cool stunts he did were replayed like 3 times using different camera angles and in slo-mo..it got very annoying..LOL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info