Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Since I sold the bike and got my tax return, I had some money for some mods. :D

Figured my stock suspension is going to shit, so I ordered up the GMPP/Koni struts and springs. Also added the GMPP handling kit with the F/R sway bars and trailing arms. For fun I also threw on the over/under drive pulleys since I ordered it from ZZP.

My front brakes started squeeling. Been almost 30K miles since my brakes were done. So I got drilled/slotted rotors all the way around from ebay. Also saved enough money for ceramic pads all the way around. :D

Ever since I heard the mufflers on this GT, Ive wanted them. They are on the way. This will also give me the chance to have my tips put on better. :D

Also STILL have LS6 springs to install.

I picked up an AFC 1.0 for cheap off of clubgp. So Im attempting to extend the wires to put the box inside the car while having it hooked up. Hopfully it will work and I can adjust fuel from the cabin. B)

Also got some header wrap to wrap the flex and downpipe to get rid of that damn ticking that SLP headers come with.

If there are any more mods going on this year, they will either be very cheap, or freebies.

Believe it or not, I paid off one CC and paid some money on the other while doing this. :woot:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Hehe. I havent recieved the parts yet. My order from ZZP has been pending since Monday. So Im still waiting on that. GMPD I heard takes a while to ship, Summit should have my mufflers here tomorrow Im guessing. Im waiting to do the rotors and pads until Im already there doing the suspension. So it might be a few weeks until its all in.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 17 2005, 04:46 PM
Hehe. I havent recieved the parts yet. My order from ZZP has been pending since Monday. So Im still waiting on that. GMPD I heard takes a while to ship, Summit should have my mufflers here tomorrow Im guessing. Im waiting to do the rotors and pads until Im already there doing the suspension. So it might be a few weeks until its all in.
[snapback]71796[/snapback]​
my rims and tires shipped today, and will arrive tomm, what takes them so damm long to ship there stuff, and BTW, my stuff is coming from detroit. I'm done too.. :rolleyes:

now to hit the stock pile (from last year) and have fun installing the junk.

last thing on the to buy list is STRUTS all around.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
'S funny, Bryan cause while you are *allegedly* slowing down on the modding, I'm struggling to speed up on it.

God I haven't done anything to my car in months other than drive it back and forth to work.... well that and repeatedly smoke some guy I see in an Eclipse on Kirk all the time on the way home...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info