3800 silver Evo in wheaton

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Syp and I were out cruzn on Naperville rd headed toward his house. After doing a high speed pass(scannin for KR with 93 octane) I notice a silver Evolution in front of us. I get next to it and try to make him bite. somehow.......we both end up next to each other at a red light. I PB it to 1800...the evo is drivn by an older guy with sunglasses. The light turns green...I have some tire spin but not much. I pull bout a car on the evo. that race was up to 75. :lol:

We hit another red light. syps smiling really big :D . I PB it back to 1800. Light turns green..I wait for him to move. I let the brake off....with the best launch I've done on the street. no spin, I just go. I pass the evo again and pull a car on him up till 85 when we let off. this was with 93octane...and syp in the car. :p

then on the way home on I88....red evo..exhaust. I got side by side...

I floored it and he floored it. side by side. you could hear his BOV blarrn when he was shiftn. I'd like to know what was done to it, but when I got out of the Toll..he was already up the road....I need an Ipass. ;)

I was turned down for races by a WRX, and an 05 GT. :rolleyes: but I did lay a nice burnout in fron of a Subway.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
this is all true... except one thing... the frist raced against the evo8 was from like 10 mph roll... the guy didnt go at the light for some reason... he kinda eased into it.. then Floored it... He was gaining less and less until he couldnt pass and jacob won..

the 2nd race was from like 20-30mph... jacob just left him.. not by much though.

Dont give him a hard time. This is all true shit. I cant wait for him to hit the track, im a strong believer he will hit 13's with stock rockers, cam, heads, and no IC.

he was kinda scared to post this becuase he thinks none of you will believe him.. well.. i dunno what more to say than it is true. The guy gave us a thumbs up too afterwards.. but yes he was most likely a pretty poor driver too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTPPWR
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list