3800 Resale value on GTO's???

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
explain to me how this works, i'm in the air force reserves. would this apply for me? i saw that you had rotc in you sig, so i wasn't sure if it only applied for people in rotc.

I'm not sure how it works for the reserves, i could find out for ya though. For ROTC, they grant you the 25 grand loan exactly one year from your date of commissioning to be an officer which would be the end of my junior year. Then a year later, they take the payments directly out of your checks, so it's almost as if you don't realize it's gone. I like that it's tax/interest free though for a year. You also don't have to use all 25 thousand but it's there.

When i started learning about this i got excited and started looking at cars haha. The 05 gto caught my attention over the 04 so i was wondering what it's looking like down the road. sure would be sweet!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Knowing pontiac, the GTO will be worth about 5,000 when you want to buy it :unsure:

But really, there was a guy on IACGP who just bought a brand new 04 for 21000 with GM points and cc before trade in. So without the points and cc I bet it would be 25ish brand new. The 05s may not sell that cheap off the bat, but there is no doubt you will be able to get an 05 with very very low miles for 25k.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info