3800 Change pulley

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Feb 16 2005, 03:59 PM
And welcome to the club :lolsign:

There are a couple members who can assist you.
[snapback]71657[/snapback]​

Thanks

Ive been on clubgp more than anything. Not for any specific reason. That was just the first club I found. It just seems like most of the fellaz and women in here have pre 04 GT, GTP's. But mayble that has changed since the last time i came on here :) .

The closer spring time comes im anxious to get my mods going and also getting to know some people in chicago , near suburbs.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Feb 16 2005, 04:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98 TGP TOY
@Feb 16 2005, 03:59 PM
And welcome to the club :lolsign:

There are a couple members who can assist you.
[snapback]71657[/snapback]​

Thanks

Ive been on clubgp more than anything. Not for any specific reason. That was just the first club I found. It just seems like most of the fellaz and women in here have pre 04 GT, GTP's. But mayble that has changed since the last time i came on here :) .

The closer spring time comes im anxious to get my mods going and also getting to know some people in chicago , near suburbs.
[snapback]71659[/snapback]​
[/b]
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?show...4&st=0&p=71679&

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by neto_d@Feb 18 2005, 03:26 PM
hey how are you doing this is neto d one of the newest members i also need somebody to install a 3.4 pulley and attentioner asap, if u know somebody can u please give me some sort of info about that person or place and the cost
thank you  :rolleyes:  :)  :D
[snapback]71958[/snapback]​
pully swap-o-rama-day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TonzKnock-G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list