3800 ever have one of those nights

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
this sux, i've tried off and on for hours now.

im just not tired even though i should be after walking around all day.

this just sux cuz i have to get up for work in 2 hours!! and i work both of my jobs tomorrow so i'll be working from 8 am till 12 pm between the 2.

this happens to me kind of often, anyone have any good tricks other than nyquil or drinking? cuz this is getting rediculous, i just end up surfing ebay and posting on here all night due to nothing better to do.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I sometimes have a problem staying awake all night. :lolsign:

I know what you mean though. I find that if I cant sleep, I have alot on my mind. I try to clear my mind of everything. Relax, think of nothing. Takes a few minutes, but Im usually fast asleep.

If it werent for sleep, I dont know how I would get away from this crazy thing called life. Hehe.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Sleeping when its dark out, when did that start becoming popular??? :lolsign:

Either way, after a nice checkup with the doctor just recently he told me that if you are having problems sleeping or what not, pop a Tylenol PM right before you want to try and grab some zzz's. Should help you sleep better...

If that doesnt work, I would suggest some smooth sounds tapes (Niagra falls) you can buy at the local Wal-mart check out line. :lolsign: Or maybe some Yanni, that should put anyone to sleep :lolsign:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
All week I have been tossing and turning it really sucks cause you sit there and look at the alarm clock and then you say alright I still got 4hrs to get some sleep then its 2 hrs next you know your getting up for work. Last night I took some nyquil it helped a little the night before I overdosed on it so I couldn't sleep it had the reverse effect on me; I felt like I could run a couple miles, my upper half tired bottom half was just restless.....really sucks.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
well ron i did drink a decent amount of caffeine before going to bed, or atleast attempting to.

it never used to affect me, drink a can of mountaion dew and go to bed 10 min later, but that was in hs, maybe my body is actually gonna start acting like an adult now that i'm not constantly abusing it with drugs and alcohol.

F

fastcash

tylenol pm is bad for what you guys use it for, you need to dedicate atleast 8 hrs of sleep so you dont wake with a hangover-esque morning, plus, you don't need the acetaminophen to help sleep. Then again i prolly aint one to talk, i have used ambien, and of course vicodin, lortab, lorcet, purcocet, whatever it takes to take the edge off of a long day...oh, and sex seem to work good too. ;)

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Your body naturally makes melatonin (sp?) when you start to get tired. To speed up the process for those nights you can't sleep, they sell melatonin in little dissolving tablets for 3.99 at GNC. I've been taking 2 of them right before i go to bed on nights where i really need to sleep quick. Works well

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Milk and cookies before bed works best of all....lol
Actually I've had so much trouble getting to bed and to sleep I've started thinking of stopping for a couple beers on my way home. And all day I feel tired. But I think its something going around cause lots of people at work are saying the same thing to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info