3800 kbb

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
GM, Ford, Chrysler, for the most part, have CRAPPY resale value. if u want good resale value get a Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, BMW. two years ago i traded in my 99' Toyota Solara with 60,000 miles for my 99' Grand Prix GTP with 25,000 miles...both had roughly same options except GP doesn't have leather. I didn't have to pay a cent, even taxes were covered cause the dealer knew that he could sell the Toyota for WAY more than they could ever get for the GP. I loved the Solara and it was super nice but it was just to damn slow, even with the V-6!! so that is why i got the GP... now i love the GP!! :D

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
for the last day or 2 i've been thinking about trading my gt in and getting a gtp once i finish paying it off. it's kinda sad to see that i could have bought a gtp for approx the same price i paid for my gt with just a little bit more mileage. my friend with a gtp has been talking about wanting to get one of those honda element boxes, dunno why. so if he does i might see if he'll be willing to let me take his gtp off of him. it's either that or getting the m90 kit whenever that is available.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm not even worrying about it, I still can't find a new car that can make me want to sell the Regal. Once again, at 6'4" and 265lbs, there's not many cars out there that can even come close to the space, comfort, and performance of these W-bodies...especially a Regal! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info